Officer's family looking for support

awidick
on 9/23/06 6:58 am - Spanaway, WA
I'm sorry if this offends anyone but here it goes...... I got a call from my husband this morning. He told me he was alright but that he was involved in a shooting this morning. I can't say anything more but please pray for him. He needs the prayers. He's only human and I'm sure he had hoped to never have to use his weapon. I'm trying to hold it together for him but I have never been down this road before so it's all new to me. Somewhere, I need to find the strength for him and not show him I'm upset. So alittle prayers would be greatful/ Arlene
lorisb
on 9/23/06 7:36 am - Vancouver, WA
I'm sending wishes your way! Lori
awidick
on 9/23/06 1:01 pm - Spanaway, WA
Thank you Lori for your support. We really appreciate it. Arlene
iml8l8l8
on 9/23/06 8:54 am - Renton, WA
My prayers are being sent your way! God Bless!
awidick
on 9/23/06 1:01 pm - Spanaway, WA
Thank you Michelle, your support is appreciated. Arlene
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/23/06 2:14 pm - Buckley, WA
Arlene , We need support for many different reasons , not just weight loss . If your post offends anyone , that's on them . I hope all turns out well for you & your husband . Kathy
awidick
on 9/23/06 9:55 pm - Spanaway, WA
Thank you very much Kathy. Arlene
morgansmom
on 9/24/06 11:55 am
Arlene, Prayers for your husbands safety and for peace and a sesnse of calmness for you are on the way.
awidick
on 9/24/06 2:08 pm - Spanaway, WA
Thank yo so much Mary. You guys always seem to be my rock! Arlene
kdietsch
on 9/24/06 3:31 pm - Everett, WA
Arlene, you and your husband and those with him are in my prayers and thoughts. It is hard to be strong when we are so afraid. May God grant you peace and the strength you need in this situation. Blessings Strength and Peace to you. Kelly
Most Active