Wish Center Records Arrived

Deana P.
on 9/23/06 5:30 am - Sultan, WA
Hi everyone, I got a copy of my records in the mail yesterday from Wish Center. I had sent an email to Jennene earlier in the week - but her email is not working as of today. I had also left a message with Beth at corporate on Thursday. I didn't receive any calls back from anyone - no message or emails, but got a package of papers in the mail so I'm not sure who made it happen, but I'm so happy!!! I am taking all my papers to my new Dr. on Wednesday and I don't see why they wouldn't give me a surgery date. I am really loving my new clinic and anticipate when I meet Dr. Billing that I will love him too. (my appt. for last week got postponed because he was delayed in surgery). The clinic is only 2 miles from my work so I can bounce back and forth for appts. and the hospital is a lot closer to home as well since Stevens is in Edmonds and Valley was in Renton. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. All things work out I guess. Now I just need to move forward with my surgery. This site is so great for support and information! Dee
lorisb
on 9/23/06 7:37 am - Vancouver, WA
Good for you! Lori
iml8l8l8
on 9/23/06 8:50 am - Renton, WA
Congrats. It sounds like things are working out! Good luck with getting a surgery date!
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/23/06 2:24 pm - Buckley, WA
I'm glad you got your records , Dee . That must beso relieved . Kathy
fmckee
on 9/24/06 4:29 am - Seattle, WA
Lap Band on 10/18/06 with
Yesterday in the mail my sister got her info packet from the Wish Center. She had already requested her records be sent there but of course they arrived just before they closed their doors. We had appointments on 9/13 but of course they were closed by then. She is still hoping someone will send them to her. We have our eval appointments coming up on Friday 9/29 at NW Weight Loss Surgery so we are both excited about getting the show on the road and joining bandster land. Fran
Most Active