Good New...

Billie Jo C.
on 9/22/06 7:45 am - Spokane, WA
Hi everyone ...I just wanted to post my good news. I know its the very first stage for getting approved but, I am sooooo excited..... My Dr. sent me a personal note in the mail saying she received the paper work on the bypass surgery. She would like me to come in so we can discuss my current health issues and get started on being approved for the first stage. I know its the first stage but it feels so good to know that I am beginning this journey to a healthy me. I can only pray that everything goes smoothly and I get approved. Receiving the note from her made me so happy that I had to come share my good news with you all. I know I'll be meeting some of you soon at the support group meeting in Spokane... I'm looking forward to it . P.S. I know there is a possibility that all the fun can be sucked out of my happy dance but, hay it feels good to get this kind of news none the less.
Billie Jo C.
on 9/22/06 7:47 am - Spokane, WA
I wish they had an edit button on this thing hehe "Good News" ***
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/22/06 8:20 am - Buckley, WA
Hey Billie Jo , That's great . Ya know this journey happens one step at a time . All of the steps ate prtinent (to someone) . lol . You're a day further than yesterday , so you'll get there . Go ahead & do your happy dance . Kathy
iml8l8l8
on 9/22/06 3:15 pm - Renton, WA
Great news! Congrats!!!!!
Geminidream
on 9/22/06 3:20 pm - Spokane, WA
Yay Billie Jo!!! How wonderful that you have a supportive doctor! Good luck getting things rolling, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and me both. Dr. Rawlins told me it could be a month before I hear if my insurance approves me and it feels like it is going to be a very long wait. It's too late for me to try to not be excited, hope it doesn't turn into a letdown. So good to know you and the others here and at the support group are there and we can lean on each other. Sorry you missed the meeting last night but can't wait to meet you next month. Hope you will have great news to share then! Molly
Jazwog
on 9/24/06 3:14 am - Medical Lake, WA
wow if you didn't go to the meeting then your twin was there!! She was sitting next to me. Her name is also Billie jo and I thought it was you!! She said no I don't have a computer so I gotta make sure I don't get the two of you confused when I see meet you. Hope to see you at the meeting next month!
Billie Jo C.
on 9/26/06 6:18 am - Spokane, WA
Another Billie Jo? Wow I look forward to meeting her as well. I will be there for the next meeting. I must confess I'm kinda shy when meeting new people. I'm the type who likes to observe before letting my hair down Everyone I have meet here so far seem very nice...thank you all for the support.
Most Active