3 tough weeks post-op!

KuuipoCloud
on 9/23/06 2:35 am - Oak Harbor, WA
(((((Sally))))) I'm so sorry this happened to you! You will survive this, just like you said. Keep us posted and take care of you!! Michelle
SallyT
on 9/23/06 3:10 am - Federal Way, WA
Thank you Michelle. I hope to now record nothing but happy times and events in here. Getting alittle more strength each and every day!
clegate
on 9/23/06 3:34 am - Shelton, WA
Sally, So sorry to hear about your bad experience. Everything will be better soon I'm sure. Hang in there. Will be thinking about you. Carol
SallyT
on 9/23/06 5:06 am - Federal Way, WA
Hi Carol. Thank you for the kind words. Love this support system in here. I am getting stronger and hungrier! LOL I'll have my first fill on 10/2, so looking forward to that.
breno
on 9/23/06 1:23 pm
My sister in law who had RNY was re-hosptialized after her surgery adn had severe dirarhia also- hers was caused by somehting not caught in her blood owrk called C-Diff. Google it and read about it- I know by word of her own mouth how terrible her thoughts were but she wouldn't trade it all in now that she is past it You ceratinly went through a bad customer care and for that i am truly sorry- your do have a blessing here and that the Lord is allowed you a life saving procedure and He shall carry you through all the rest of the storms if you will only believe. Never stop praying BRENDA
BethinSeattle
on 9/26/06 6:17 pm - Federal Way, WA
Sally, I'm glad you're doing better now. I live in Federal Way with family in the medical professions. I stay as far away from the local hospital and WLS surgeons as possible. Nothing I can say publicly, but things have worked out the best for me because of it.
Most Active