Dr. Gavin Dry for Plastics?

Laura H.
on 9/21/06 4:53 pm - Seattle, WA
Hi, I had my first Plastics consult on Tuesday with Dr. Gavin Dry in Kirkland. He seems great. He didn't push more procedures than I was interested in and seemed like he really knows his stuff. His picture book was impressive too. The only dissappointment was that they won't bill my insurance for the hernia repair portion of my surgery. I was hoping the hernia would help defray the cost just a little. Has anyone here had experience with his work? If so, how did it go? I'd love to be able to have plastics done locally because I have a 2 year old and don't want to be away from her for long but I also want the best care possible. I traveled for my WLS so I know I can do it if I need to. Are there other local plastic surgeons that you would recommend talking to before I make a decision. Thanks, Laura
tulipberry999
on 9/25/06 3:37 am - Vancouver, WA
I like Dr. Dry, but i'd get some extra opinions. I saw Dr. Dry, but used Dr. Egrari out of Bellevue. Both are strong surgeons, but I felt Dr. Egrari was a stronger surgeon for what I wanted for the long haul. www.egrari.com kb
Most Active