:dance: I have a surgery date!!!!

iml8l8l8
on 9/21/06 2:19 pm - Renton, WA
I know that I am new to this site but I wanted to say that I am glad that WISH center fell through for me, because I would have never known you all were here for each other and me too now! Anyway, it has been a busy week after last weeks Komo 4 report and my further research into what was going on at WISH. Chandler, thank you so much for the information re: LW Smith and Associates's willingness to transfer files. I met with Dr. Chebli on Wednesday, and brought all my records that the WISH Center had requested I obtain. I have been able to comply with his additional request and have been scheduled for my surgery at NW Hospital on the same day as I was scheduled for at WISH. AND>> At WISH I was told I needed open bypass, which I accepted because it was $22,775 compared to their Laproscopic at $27,500. Dr. Chebli states that he would feel very comfortable with doing a laproscopic bypass and HIS rate is $21,355, a $6000.00 diference. As a nurse I checked his credentials, spoken with the nursing staff at the hospital and a couple of his patients, he is highly recommended! I have read all the post about Dr. A, contacting people, and was wondering why I havent been contacted, I am private pay and my original surgery was supposed to be 10/12. There are still too many IF's with that practice for me now, I still have my reservations as to why no patients were contacted. They had office access why couldnt they call and leave messages for the 25 or so patients? Thanks for ALL the feedback!
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/22/06 8:32 am - Buckley, WA
Michelle , It sounds like it worked out for the best , for you . I have heard very good things about Dr. Chebli , too . Yeah!!! I bet you were so pleased to get your origonal date . Congrats . Kathy
Most Active