In need of a fill anyone know a good DR. Renton area

gattica29
on 9/21/06 12:02 pm - Kent, WA
I need to get a fill I had surgery at the wish center in August and well as everyone knows they are no longer. So I am due for my first fill and since they are not working I need a new Dr.. Anyone know of a good one in the Renton or South sound?? I need a caring and RELIABLE one . Thanks I just don't want to fail I just only started my journey and am all on my own since the closure of the Wish Center. I also need to find a support group, and a nutritionist for help. I am in the dark now not knowing the next step in eating. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
mommyslittlemonster
on 9/22/06 10:03 am - Stanwood, WA
Have you tried Dr. Oh in Federal Way?
breno
on 9/23/06 1:25 pm
Is this the Lap band term? I am not familiar with it- there are some really great people in here who can help you, motivation, calls, encouragement and much more. Try placing a bullet next to your topic and re-post Like one of the icons of urgency or soemthign- they get more responses BRENDA
Mary G.
on 9/24/06 7:08 am - Deming, WA
Hi Katie, So sorry to hear about the Wish Center! Is your MD practicing anywhere else? My surgeon is Joseph Chebli, MD out of Northwest Hospital and he is fantastic! I know that might be a bit of a drive for you, but I drive from Whatcom County to see him, because I truly believe that he is the best. Good luck with your searchingMary
kdietsch
on 9/24/06 3:10 pm - Everett, WA
Hi Katie, I had my last fill at the Fill Management Center in Arlington. Robin and Kitty are quite experienced, one of them, I can't remember which was banded herself. They trained with my surgeon (Dr. Kuri) in TJ, but even before that had been giving fills. They are reasonably priced (under $200) but do not use a flouro. Their number is: 360-474-1394. I was banded in April, and would be happy to pass on my information to you. I use the Dr. Kuri on-line support group, and have been very happy with my successes so far. Let me know if you are interested. I have have lots of stuff I can email you. I just re-read your email, and if this is your first fill you probalby want to have it done with flouro just to be sure-- Dr. Kuri recommends that for the first year you get the fills done under flouro-- and then maybe one flouro a year just to be sure. But for many of us it is not feasible to get flouros done for every fill. Good luck, and let me know if I can help with some information about post-band foods etc... Kelly DOB 3 April 06 246/190/140
gattica29
on 9/25/06 6:44 am - Kent, WA
Thanks for the info I did finally find a Dr. Oh in Fedreal Way. I get my first fill next Monday I am so excited and scared at the same time. Do you how they fill I know that they are not using fluroscopy.....Is that bad do you know?? Thanks katie
gattica29
on 9/27/06 6:19 am - Kent, WA
I found a Doctor named Dr. OH and he is going to give me a fill next monday not under flouroscopy though I guess he has a another technique. It is 195 for a fill so I can afford that. I am not sure though what it will be like does it hurt and what do they do do you know?? Thanks Katie
Most Active