Checking in...

auntlorlee
on 9/19/06 3:53 am - Bellingham, WA
Yeah I know... I disappeared AGAIN! I apologize. I have been checking in and answering some posts but no exercise posting. I have to admit, exercise has kinda gone to the wayside for me. I haven't had the time. My kids are busy with their sports, two in my daughters case. I have been running them around. And, I work for a school district. September is HELL! I do the accounts payable and in Sept, I have 5 sets of payables. Closing last years budget, opening this years. So needless to say, it's been just a blast! NOT! Ok, enough of my making excuses.... So how the heck are ya?? Nice to see a few "old" faces back in the midst! No, I am NOT calling you old... geez! It is great to hear your inspirational stories. It does help us all, especially the pre-op or new post-ops. I wanted to remind those of you who are newly pre-op to go to your surgery month forum. I am very active in the August 2005 surgery forum. If you click on forums above, you can go to the "surgery dates" link at the top. You find the month and year you had surgery and there ya go! It is SOOOO helpful to find other people who are going through the same things you are. Our Aug 05 board is very supportive and friendly. We all want to meet in person some day! That is how close we are. I love each and every one of them as if we have been friends forever! Weird I know.. but I hope you at least check it out. It is well worth the extra effort to find your forum. I keep waivering between 160-163. I haven't really lost much weight in the last couple of months. But I have lost inches. I can tell by the way my clothes fit. I am not as scale conscious lately. I only weigh once or twice a week now. I just don't think about it. I not obsessive about my weight anymore... how weird is that??? But GOOD, very good!! Anyhoo... I hope this finds you all happy and healthy! I hope you are all exercising more than I am! Bad bad Lori! What are you gonna do to move your butts today? I need to think of something I can do from my chair! Take care all you lovely people! Lori
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/19/06 6:06 am - Buckley, WA
My butts been helping the carpenter remodle the bathroom the last few days . Pretty exhausting . My house is over 100 years old , no idea how old the bathroom is . Of course it had different fixtures in it . lol . I can see people thinking , wow her toilet is almost 100 years old . But you always find interesting things in an old house . Some good some bad . There was really cool old wallpaper behind two layers of sheetrock . Lets not talk about plumbing . Lori your job sounds stressful , at least right now . Kathy
Most Active