2 years out

ncarter11
on 9/18/06 2:58 am - Edmonds, WA
I don't have too much time to post... but I wanted to pop in and say happy anniversary to me! It's been a great journey. I am soooo glad God answered me and gave me a fuller life than I ever could have imagined. I celebrated by doing the Tour De Vine, a 60 mile bike tour of the wineries in Wenatchee Valley, with my husband and friends. I loved *every* minute of the ride. I can't believe that I think it's FUN! I can't believe I am ABLE! I updated my profile with a few pictures. I haven't changed that much - I just look older. You can see how fast my hair is growing! HA! I haven't had a hair cut in 17months! It is growing faster now, but the curls take up length. I still do not have any new growth. Oh well. Anyway, hope all is well out there. If I get a chance today I will browse the boards and catch up with what is going on. Blessings! Nancy
Sarita625
on 9/18/06 3:18 am - Port Townsend, WA
Congrats! You look amazing! Looks like you are doing every single thing I hope I can do when I'm finished with my journey...being active and really living your life!
ncarter11
on 9/18/06 3:33 am - Edmonds, WA
Thanks, Sarita! I feel great! Don't wait til you're "finished" - start doing it now - there's nothing keeping you from starting. It'll speed up your WL too! You are doing very well, BTW! Awesome job! You must feel fabulous too! :D
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/18/06 5:45 am - Buckley, WA
Congratulations , Nancy . You were & still are one of my first inspirations here at OH . In 10 days I will be having my surgery . I can't wait until i'm lighter on my joints . Kathy
ncarter11
on 9/18/06 3:46 pm - Edmonds, WA
10 DAYS! YEAH!! It so close! I am so hapy for you! I can't wait to read your updates and of your progress, Kathy. Blessings & graditude, Nan
JustHat
on 9/18/06 1:15 pm - NM
It has been so long since I have checked in. And, to find that I checked in on your anniversary is just a blessing. I am so happy that I took this trip with you. I just wanted to wish you a happy anniversary. Michelle
ncarter11
on 9/18/06 3:37 pm - Edmonds, WA
OH, Michele! Tell me how you are! How'd your TT turn out ofter healing? Did you lose any more weight afterwards? How is life? any hints or tips to share with us? Miss you!
auntlorlee
on 9/19/06 1:48 am - Bellingham, WA
Nancy my dear! You are such an inspiration to me! Look how beautiful you are! You look amazing and I know you feel amazing! You show us that it CAN be done! I just surpassed my one-year mark. I have lost 118lbs and feel fab! I have about 20 more to go and I will have made it to my goal. You give me the inspiration to keep working hard at making that goal. Please keep checking on us here. We love to hear about all of your accomplishments! I get tired just reading about them! Keep it up girl! YOU ROCK! Lori
ncarter11
on 9/19/06 7:04 am - Edmonds, WA
118!?!?! It seems like just a month or so again you were inching up on the century mark! Yipppeee for you! So pleased!!! Thanks again for your encouraging words!
Most Active