Dr.Lauter

kira22
on 9/17/06 1:42 pm - aberdeen, WA
I was going through the wish center but since there little problem I am in search of a new surgeon. I have heard alot of excellent things about Dr. lauter and would like to make a appointment. I was wondering if he has any requirements prior to surgery? Thank You
Jennifer T.
on 9/17/06 1:58 pm - Bellingham, WA
Nope, nothing that takes time anyway. No pre-op diet yay!! Of course you have to do the blood work. I can't remember if it was him or the insurance company which required the psych eval?? Jen Taylor 10/26/05 - RNY 1oz pouch and 100cm bypassed 5'3" 300/182/170
JPmomoftwins
on 9/17/06 3:14 pm - Maple Valley, WA
My husband had his surgery with Dr. Lauter a year ago and it was a very smooth process, he did not have to jump through and hoops like those of us at the Wish Center did and everything before and after surgery has gone very well. I didn't go with him because I wanted the Lap Band... I wish I had just gone this direction to begin with. Lauter seemed overly confidant and not as personable when we were first meeting with him...this worried me a lot as I was a new mother of twins and was worried for my husband, but in the end I was very happy with how everything went with my husbands surgery...I am so jealous!
Dan E.
on 9/18/06 2:11 am - Bothell, WA
Dr. Lauter did my lap RNY on June 20th. He does have a checklist of things to be done, depending on your health conditions. I needed a psych consult, a consultation with a nutritionist, an ultra-sound of my liver, an EKG, and bloodwork. He did not have any diet or weightloss requirements prior to surgery but he did strongly recommend a low-fat diet 2 weeks prior to surgery to help shrink the liver. He's a good surgeon with a helpful staff, I would highly recommend him. Wizard Dan
lilacs
on 9/18/06 3:46 am - Marysville, WA
Dr. Lauter is excellent for this. You will be in great hands with him and his staff. I am 2 1/2 years out and doing great. My daughter is a year out and doing great. We think Dr. Lauter is just.....well, GREAT!!! Good luck Linda -208
Misty M.
on 9/19/06 4:16 am - Renton, WA
Dr. Lauter did my RNY on August 15th, 2006. So I am a little over a month out. I was terrified of this surgery, but did it for my health. He is meticulous. He requires approval from a boat load of medical professionals to make sure you are in good shape, and he only works from Overlake Hospital, in Bellevue. But let me tell you, when I had to be rushed to the ER the day after I was released, he was there in force, figuring out what had to be done. and when the nurses made him mad, he told them so, in no uncertain terms. I think that sometimes, when you are putting your life into the hands of another, there is no price too high. Dr. Lauter's staff is also great, and while often I have to leave messages, they get back to me in a matter of an hour or so. They do all the work for you. I have called on a Saturday and gotten Dr. Lauter to call me back himself!! I strongly recommend this surgeon!!! Plus, he gets to know you enough to understand the lifestyle you lead and helps you to plan accordingly!! Great great great!!
Michelle Dunne
on 9/25/06 3:56 am - WENATCHEE, WA
Hi i am in search for a surgen that takes medicaid or medicare. My health is deteriating monthly so i am very desperate and the surgery center in wa turned me down please if anyone can help me please respond or email me at [email protected] thank you so much in advance
Most Active