In search of a revision Dr.

stephbens
on 9/16/06 2:58 am
I'm in search of a revision Dr. I had the lapband surgery inJan. 2005 with some results I lost about 65lbs but am far from goal. I had my original surgery with Srikanth of Surgical Weight Loss Clinic. Has anyone had a revision? I know that Srikanth is not with SWLC anyone more but he has worked with Dr. OH in the past. I would love to know if anyone has had revisions done and with who. Thanks, Steph
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/16/06 8:45 am - Buckley, WA
Dr. SriKanth will still be doing his surgeries at St. Francis . Just on his own . Dr. Oh does revisions . I don't know how many he's done . If you ckick his name below my name , you can find a link to his forum . Then you can see the list of OH members who had him as a surgeon . I think it says what surgeries they've had . Then you could write that person . I wish I could help more . Kathy
Jennifer T.
on 9/17/06 2:00 pm - Bellingham, WA
Try Dr. Lauter in Bellevue. Jen Taylor RNY 1oz, 100cm 10-26-05 300/182/170
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/17/06 3:23 pm - Buckley, WA
Sorry , I was wrong . You can't tell what kind of procedure unless they post . The list only tells whether they are pre , post , etc....
findinglisa
on 9/18/06 4:36 am - Bothell, WA
Dr. Lauter will revise a lap band to RNY. I know of other patients that have had to do this. I am definitely a member of the Dr. Lauter fan club. He is a thorough, well-educated surgeon who invests himself in your success. Good luck! Lisa
Most Active