Wish Center in the news

JPmomoftwins
on 9/15/06 3:11 am - Maple Valley, WA
I saw that Seattle Times has an article today about the Wish Center. Also I was contacted by KOMO 4 saying they are running a story today at 11...I think that is am
lhasaraptormom
on 9/15/06 4:32 am - Spokane, WA
Too Bad I missed it my pups had a vet appt. By the way... Howdy Neighbor!!
JPmomoftwins
on 9/15/06 5:06 am - Maple Valley, WA
I hope your pups are doing well... Fun to see people that might be in my own backyard!
lhasaraptormom
on 9/15/06 8:19 am - Spokane, WA
Hey! Maybe you and I could get together sometime and have a cup of coffee at The Blend or Starbucks? Just let me know what you think... Oh the pups are fine, routine shots.
JPmomoftwins
on 9/15/06 2:18 pm - Maple Valley, WA
That sounds wonderful...but I have twin two year olds and don't get out much these days... (as well I am a full-time student). I would love to be more social and get out but as it stands I can hardly shower much less... I am hoping that once this mess clears I will get my money back and find a new surgeon and get the surgery, maybe we could keep in touch and if things slow down a little get together for coffee. It would be nice to have a real adult conversation, other than chat rooms
julieinwa
on 9/15/06 12:52 pm - Tacoma, WA
I had my surgery by Dr Strain on July 17th. I've been trying to make an appt for my 3 month check. Mystery solved. Now what do we do? Julie in Tacoma, WA
BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 9/15/06 1:19 pm - Dallas, TX
You have to call the office and there is a message with a number to the surgeons answering service. Tell them exactly why you want the surgeon to call you. They should call you back. If they do not, you can call the VMC front desk and have Dr. Strain paged. I also have his cell phone number, but trust me.....he is not answering it or returning phone calls from it.
JPmomoftwins
on 9/16/06 2:18 pm - Maple Valley, WA
http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/stories/2006/09/11/daily36.html?t=printable This was a pretty good article in the puget sound business journal Monday I sould hear from Valley on my money, but I don't think they can get me a full reimbursement since my lender wrote three check two of which went to valley and one went directly to Wish Center (over $5000.00). I hope that I can get it all and then begin the search for a new doctor. I wish one of the current surgeons near us would set up and saw that they would talk all of us patients (or those that they could) and help us get through the process fast (since we all put so much time into this)...but I am sure that is just a dream
JPmomoftwins
on 9/18/06 9:02 am - Maple Valley, WA
I was contacted by Seattle times today, they are following this story closely and are really focusing on the corporate level. Carol would love to talk to anyone...here is the email she sent me. Hi, Jennifer, Here's my contact info. I'm hoping to talk with patients who have been left in the lurch by the Wish Center closure. I want to do a follow-up story to the one I did in Friday's paper, focusing on what happens to patients when corporate investors suddenly shut down a clinic -- how do patients get their money back, their records, how do they get post-op care? That's my direct desk phone, and I'm usually around from 10 a.m to 6 p.m. or so. Thanks! Carol Carol M. Ostrom Staff reporter, health team The Seattle Times PO Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111 Phone: 206-464-2249 Fax: 206-464-2261 Email: [email protected] Web: www.seattletimes.com
Most Active