WISH CENTER PATIENT NEEDS A NEW DOC!!

mbschnap
on 9/14/06 11:28 pm
My daughter is coming up on her first fill and as we all know the Wish Center of Renton is no longer. Can anyone out there help with pointing us and many others in her situation in the right direction. She feels so betrayed. She had research this place and for them to close their doors the Monday after her surgery has not been a positive. This is a life change for many of you and I know as a mom you need that support. The rug has been pulled out from under them. Please help to get my daughter as well as the many other Wish Patients back up on their feet.
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/15/06 3:32 am - Buckley, WA
Does her insurance cover fills ? If so then you need to find a doctor who takes her insurance . My doctor does filsl for people who have gone out of the country to get their surgery . He is Dr. Oh in Federal Way . Good luck . Kathy
BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 9/15/06 1:21 pm - Dallas, TX
You should try to reach her Dr. If you call the office there is now a message with the number directly to their answering service. Leave them a message and the Doc should call you back. If that does not work, call VMC operator and have her Dr. paged.
Most Active