WISH Center

BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 9/16/06 4:39 am - Dallas, TX
Can you give out Jennene's email? The corp office says we need to go to them to get our records, but the docs aren't returning our calls. If you can't give out her email, can you email her about it for us and report back what she says?
SDaydreams
on 9/16/06 5:25 am - North Bend, WA
I did email you her email address, unsure about privacy, and all that, but then got to thinking..wait a sec, this goes beyond that. Jennene's email address is: [email protected] Good luck and let's work together through this!
JPmomoftwins
on 9/16/06 5:36 am - Maple Valley, WA
I too would like to get my records as well as my $14,500 dollars :-@ ...but that is another story, if you could ask if she knows anyway we might be able to get the records and report it to us, that would be wonderful!!
JPmomoftwins
on 9/15/06 2:33 am - Maple Valley, WA
KOMO 4 just called me and said the story should run today at 11...I think that is 11am
SDaydreams
on 9/16/06 11:47 am - North Bend, WA
Ut oh, so we missed it? I was not able to catch it the other night at 11. It was too late :-(
SDaydreams
on 9/16/06 12:17 pm - North Bend, WA
Well I just called KOMO 4 to see what time the story would be running and the woman who answered said she knew nothing about it and they were not working on that story at the current time.
JPmomoftwins
on 9/16/06 2:12 pm - Maple Valley, WA
The story ran yesterday at 11am right at the begining of the news...after the spinach I taped it and am going to try and see if my husband can put it in digital form. I taped it on an old vcr format...so right now I have no way of sharing it sorry. Jennifer
JPmomoftwins
on 9/18/06 9:02 am - Maple Valley, WA
I was contacted by Seattle times today, they are following this story closely and are really focusing on the corporate level. Carol would love to talk to anyone...here is the email she sent me. Hi, Jennifer, Here's my contact info. I'm hoping to talk with patients who have been left in the lurch by the Wish Center closure. I want to do a follow-up story to the one I did in Friday's paper, focusing on what happens to patients when corporate investors suddenly shut down a clinic -- how do patients get their money back, their records, how do they get post-op care? That's my direct desk phone, and I'm usually around from 10 a.m to 6 p.m. or so. Thanks! Carol Carol M. Ostrom Staff reporter, health team The Seattle Times PO Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111 Phone: 206-464-2249 Fax: 206-464-2261 Email: [email protected] Web: www.seattletimes.com
Most Active