I'm scheduled!

mommyslittlemonster
on 9/12/06 2:30 am - Stanwood, WA
I went to the orientation for Dr. Oh in Federal Way last Friday and they scheduled my initial appt. with him for monday. So I went to that and I got scheduled for everything else. My lap band surgery is November 14th. It could have been sooner but my sister is having a baby in October and I don't want to steal all her glory- haha. I can't believe it's happening so fast. Keep in mind however, I am self-pay. The ball rolls quickly when insurance isn't involved. Next up is my EGD on the 25th... that's going to suck but I'm excited to get it out of the way. Anyone have any comments about the EGD test?
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/12/06 6:21 am - Buckley, WA
Hi Morgan , congratulations . Dr. Oh is my surgeon & i'm self pay , too . It'll fly by quickly . Especially at the end . I'm trying to get everything done , whi*****ludes having my bathroom redone . The EGD was nothing . They put an IV in , take you to the procedure room , give you your happy medicine & that's it . The only thing I remember right before going to sleep is them telling me they were putting a guard in my mouth to protect my teeth from the scope . And I actually felt them start to put the scope down my throat , but it didn't faze me . No bigee . None of the tests were a big deal . I was morried about the psych eval , but it was fine . Kathy
mommyslittlemonster
on 9/13/06 5:27 am - Stanwood, WA
oh wow- your surgery is coming up! Congrats! How do I set it so it shows my future surgery date now?
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/12/06 6:23 am - Buckley, WA
Remember to update your information so it shows who your Dr. is & when your date is .
Aunt Pam
on 9/12/06 4:40 pm - Arlington, WA
Morgen, how exciting! Boy, this all did happen fast for you... but during the next month, you will have lots of time to prepare for the BIG day! hugs, Aunt Pam
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/13/06 6:32 am - Buckley, WA
Hi Morgan , Go to the top righthand corner of this screen . click my account . You'll have to sign in . You'll get to a page that has lots of options . It'll say personal account center for Morgan Srpinger . If you again go to the top right corner & put your curser on Bookmark , a dropdown menu will say add to bookmark . If you click that you won't have to sign in at your account page again . It's like saving your favorites . Now , on your acct page is where you can create your very own page (general info) there are people like Apple pie who will do a beautiful page for you . I did mine , that's why it's not fancy . Back to your date . In the center column you'll see "i've got a date" . That's where that info goes . There's a place to add Dr. Oh's name under "surgeon" etc... That should get you started . Let me know if you need more help . I practically live here . Kathy
mommyslittlemonster
on 9/22/06 10:09 am - Stanwood, WA
Thanks for all of your advice! I'm so excited!
Most Active