I'm the surgery Queen .

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/7/06 7:51 am - Buckley, WA
I should be getting medical miles toward a diamond tiara . lol . I've had a lot of surgeries . In exactly three weeks i'll be having my WLS . Then sometime after that i'll be having knee surgery . I went to the Orthopedic surgeon today (ooh he is cute) . His name is Dr. Shannon Moore , and besides his good looks he has a wonderful personality . And above all else , my (pcp) doctor said he's a wonderful surgeon . That is what really counts . My cousin works next door . She is a physical therapist assistant . I weighed myself on their scale & have lost 15 pounds since my consultation (on 7-07-06) & 17 pounds since my second appt (8-09-06) with Dr. Oh . Even if it is a few pounds off , it's still great . Kathy
Sun Smith
on 9/7/06 2:11 pm - Seattle, WA
You need the equivalent of frequent flier miles for surgeries? I think you are right, a diamond tiara is the way to go. It looks good no matter what you are doing and it is a great conversation started. Congratulations on the pre-surgery weight loss. -Pam
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/8/06 5:38 am - Buckley, WA
You are right about diamonds , even though I don't have any , yet . I think diamonds coordinate with anything . I could see me going to work with a tiara . lol . They think i'm a lttle eccentric as it is . Kathy
Aunt Pam
on 9/12/06 4:43 pm - Arlington, WA
hey, Kathy, I think you would look great wearing that tiara! gosh, you are really going to be going through alot these next months. And off to a good start with your pounds lost already! Keep us posted on those diamonds.... hugs, Aunt Pam
Most Active