Thursday's Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 9/7/06 4:36 am - Bellingham, WA
Wow... I am such a slacker! I apologize for not getting on here and posting! Bad Lori !!! I managed to get my butt out there yesterday and walked 3 miles! Boy did that feel good! I did manage to get in ALOT of walking and swimming in while we were in Lake Chelan! It was gorgeous over there! 110 degrees by the pool! But it was wonderful! Not too smokey there but Winthrop was terrible. You could smell burnt wood in the air. I feel badly for all those people over there suffering through that. I have committed to losing 23lbs by Feburary 2007. That will be my 18-month anniversary. I am hoping my weight will be stable then so I can get started on my quest for a tummy tuck. I have decided to wait until then. I want it NOW... but want my weight to be stable so I won't have any chance of sagging skin AFTER the tummy tuck. That would truly SUCK! I have recommitted myself to get this last bit of weight off. SO.... hopefully I will be walking at least 4 times a week and sticking to my food plan better. I admit, I have been straying more and more lately. Not with bad foods, but with more snacks in between meals. I can't get into that habit ever again! So what are you all doing to get your butts off the couch? Better get out there and enjoy this warm weather while it lasts... summer is almost over! Take care everyone and congrats to all you new losers! Love ya all, Lori 281/163/140
kdietsch
on 9/7/06 1:56 pm - Everett, WA
Hey, It's all good Lori! I haven't even gotten to check the board in a week. Been busy getting going with school. I have managed to get in my 2 miles in the morning, but today I was so exhausted I ended up coming home and going straight to bed for an after-school nap. After that I rode my bike to the store to get milk and eggs, and then went for a walk with my daughter. If the weather stays nice tomorrow I am going to try and ride my bike to work. That's always a good work-out. You will make your goal in no time. It has been fun to watch your numbers drop! I really should get a scale and start weighing myself. I know I am losing because my clothes are getting looser and everyone is constantly saying how skinny I look. My students were really surprised when they came in the first day of school. It was a real rush for me! Here's to being healthy and skinnier. Take care and keep up all the great losing! Kelly
clegate
on 9/8/06 1:26 am - Shelton, WA
Lori, Good luck with your goal. I know you can do it. I'm trying to adjust to just having had surgery to going back to work full time but I did manage to get out of my classroom for a quick 1/2 mile walk around the campus. Once things settle down, I have calculated two different circuits at school that I can get in at least a mile each day. Now, just to find the time. Carol
morgansmom
on 9/8/06 7:35 am
Lori, I have had a pretty good week of exercise, a definate improvement anyway. I have been walking on a trail 4 miles, walked three days this week so far, on the days I cannot do that I walk while my daughter rides her bike. I have been enjoying the nice walking weather and hope it stays a little longer! Glad to hear you had a nice time in Chelan!
karen C.
on 9/11/06 3:55 pm - Kennewick, WA
Yowzers Lori! What a knockout picture. You look fantastic! Karen C
Most Active