VITA LADY SUPPORT MEETING IS NEXT TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY - SORRY .

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/5/06 11:48 am - Buckley, WA
i'm so sorry , I screwed up . It's next week . Kathy
LaDena
on 9/6/06 1:07 am - Spokane Valley, WA
Howdy Kathy! Can anybody go to these meetings? I'm assuming so since you are still pre-op. But, do you have to have a surgery date or can you go if you are still learning about WLS? I'd love to get into a support group. Hope you're knee is better! Have a great day! Dena
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/6/06 3:37 am - Buckley, WA
Hi Dena , Sure the meetings are open to anyone . There are pre-ops , post-ops , people who have had revisions , people who have had all sorts of different doctors . The owners had Dr. Fox . There are people who have group health , etc...It doesn't matter that you don't have a date . The sooner youget into a support group the better . They've shown that people who go to support groups have a better success rate . They give samples , too . I go to the knee Dr. tomorrow . It doesn't hurt if i'm just sitting in my recliner . But if I do much it starts hurting & then my knee will feel sort of dislocated . Weird . Have you decided what doctor you want ? I read the Susan Maria (?) book 'before & after' . It was good . I got it off of EBAY . Talk to ya later . Kathy
LaDena
on 9/6/06 4:15 am - Spokane Valley, WA
Kathy, Can you give me time, & address for this meeting? I'd sure love to go. I just bought "WLS for Dummies" haven't read it yet...been too busy. I'll have to check out the book you recommended. Better get back to work. Later Gator, Dena
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/6/06 7:29 am - Buckley, WA
Dena , Vita lady is up by South Hill's Costco . The address is : Vita Lady 2nd Tuesday and following Wednesday 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. 12105 78th Avenue E Puyallup, Wa 98373-4863 Tel: 253-848-5118
SusanL
on 9/11/06 2:14 pm - Somewhere out there, WA
Is anyone attending the meeting tomorrow? Susan
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/11/06 4:30 pm - Buckley, WA
My cousin Kerri & I will be going . She is like 4 months post op , I think . You'll have to hit me upside the head & say hey it's me Susan aka football mom . I'm a little dense when it comes to recognizing peolel from their pictures . Kathy
Lucigirl75
on 9/12/06 1:32 pm - WA
Can you email me you email address?? I need help in getting directions ..
Most Active