Need your help in Cali...

(deactivated member)
on 9/2/06 9:21 am - CA
Is there anyone living in or near Bellevue Washington? Your help is urgently need if you are a family Law Attorney or a Child Advocate. I'm about to lose My grand-child through a stepparent adoption. My son has done everything in his power to stop this action. This is the second attempt. This is my only Grandchild and I feel that this is not what is in the best interest of the child. My Ex- daughter inlaw has been hiding in washington for almost 3 years...We just found the location by a court summons and have since filed here in California a Contempt order and a order to show cause. There is a trial date set the same day as the Trial date in Washington. We are doing all the filing by ourselves because we can not afford an attorney. My sons life was destroyed by debts left by his ex while she remarried just 2 months after her divorce to my son. Ok enough babbleing on...if you know someone or you think you can help please let me know...We have exhausted all of our resources. Legal aid can't help they don't handle these types of cases especially because it is a closed adoption case. The public defender can't help because there is no child protective service involved. Can you help??? Thanks for your immediate attention...OH Families stick together right! Your OH sister from Cali, Missy~~~;o)
lorisb
on 9/5/06 3:14 pm - Vancouver, WA
I'm sorry I can't help you. I just wanted to let you know that I looked at your post. I wish there was something I could do but I can't. I hope this works out well for all of you. Lori
(deactivated member)
on 9/7/06 1:56 pm - Kennewick, WA
I live in Bellevue, but unfortunately I'm not in the legal field so can't help out but I can wish you luck and hope all works out. By the sounds of it, in a case like that it does seem like you will need a lawyer to help you out. Again, my thoughts are with you, your son and grand child!!!
Most Active