whoop whoop whoop!

Misty M.
on 8/28/06 5:27 pm - Renton, WA
holy crap. 12 days out and i had my official post op check. ive lost 22 freakin pounds! how in the heck did that happen???? im just stoked. so happy. thank god. i feel blessed...just had to share.
LaDena
on 8/28/06 5:35 pm - Spokane Valley, WA
You go girl! Good for you!!
SallyT
on 8/28/06 7:21 pm - Federal Way, WA
Congrats! What a great feeling. I'll be there soon on the losiing side. Keep up the great work.
lilacs
on 8/29/06 4:16 am - Marysville, WA
So happy for you!!! Keep up the good work.
KuuipoCloud
on 8/29/06 4:42 am - Oak Harbor, WA
YEAH, MISTY!!!!!!!! It just keeps getting better from here!! Michelle 370/340/183/180 highest/pre-op/current/goal
clegate
on 8/29/06 5:03 am - Shelton, WA
Congratulations!! That's wonderful. Carol
Janna B.
on 8/29/06 9:23 am - Silverdale, WA
Aint it grand?? You just wait girl...... Best wishes, Janna B.
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/29/06 1:53 pm - Buckley, WA
That is great , Misty . I am so happy for you . Don't forget to update your pictures as you go , so everyone will be able to your transformation . Ya know we are your cheering squad . It's great to hear the positve stuff , since the world is so negative sometimes . Kathy
kdietsch
on 8/29/06 2:46 pm - Everett, WA
Yippee! Hold on to the reigns as it only gets better! Enjoy the ride! I had someone tell me yesterday I looked so good she couldn't stop looking at me! It truelly is amazing! Kelly
Aunt Pam
on 8/29/06 5:18 pm - Arlington, WA
WOW Misty, such great news! I had Dr. Lauter as well and had my surgery August 2nd. Not sure how much I have lost though. I will find out next week at my primary care Doctors appointment. I am so happy for you! Wow 22 pound in 12 days is wonderful. Way to go! hugs, Pam
Most Active