Seattle vacation Labor Day Weekend

Aunt Pam
on 8/29/06 5:15 pm - Arlington, WA
Kim, your labor day vacation sounds wonderful! You will be in my neck of the woods!!! Enjoy your time, and i hear it is suppose to be a beautiful weather-wise weekend! hugs, Pam
Redhead_Momma
on 8/30/06 9:58 am - Monroe, WA
Hi again Kim: Just a little note ....the monorail has been down for a long time due to problems...and it just opened back up a couple weeks ago....and still having problems...the other nite on the News they said that they were thinking of shutting it down permanently. So, just a FYI on that....but there are a lot of buses and you are not far away. If you have the time...might consider the underground Seattle tour...or the DUCK!!!...It is across the street from the EMP and a nice tour of the area. But then you probably already know that. Enjoy your time here, Karen
(deactivated member)
on 9/1/06 1:24 am - Kennewick, WA
Have a wonderful time!! We have been living on Washington for 2 years now and have never done the "tourist" thing. So we are on vacation next and I bought Seattle City Passes that has 5-6 activities to do. N e ways, have a great time!!
(deactivated member)
on 9/1/06 5:39 am - Bothell, WA
Welcome to Seattle....There's so much to do and see here. The Space Needle will be a good place to go, though it's going to be really busy this weekend. I always love going to Ye Olde Curiosity Shop down on Pier 54. Let us know if you need any more suggestions. I am going to the American Idol concert and the Evergreen State Fair this weekend. I can't wait to get off work!
Most Active