My Day Is Nearly Here!

SallyT
on 8/28/06 7:14 pm - Federal Way, WA
Thank you Kelly for the kind words. This is turning out to be a long week. Well, yesterday was long anyway. I so appreciate the prayers. Yes, I will make sure I walk, walk, walk! Don't want my new port giving me a hissy fit! LOL
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/29/06 9:59 am - Buckley, WA
Wow Sally you're almost there . It'll be good to get it over with , eh ? I now have less than a month . Time is dragging . Take it easy . Kathy
SallyT
on 8/29/06 11:46 am - Federal Way, WA
I so wi**** was Friday and I was back home. But it ain't! The time has rushed by so fast for the month of August, but to me, these last 48 or so hours are dragging. But, tomorrow afternoon, hubby, doggy and me head to my sisters house in Renton. And Thursday will all of a sudden be too close. LOL I can't win. LOL I truly hope Sept rushes by for you and yr surgery a huge success. Here's hoping to see you at St. Francis on Thursday, if you can make it. I just want to personally thank you for being such a huge help to me through this. It's wonderful to have a 'bud' to share info with, especially when chatting about Dr. Oh. Speaking of, his bedside manner wasn't the greatest yesterday. He was very rushed, I guess. Ta Ta For Now!
Aunt Pam
on 8/29/06 5:13 pm - Arlington, WA
Sally, my thoughts and prayers are with you. And I am sending those virtual vibes at this very minute... hope they don't keep you awake! Can't wait to hear your updates! hugs, Pam
auntlorlee
on 8/30/06 1:59 am - Bellingham, WA
OOOOH!!! Good luck Sally! The wait can be terribly hard but soo worth it! We will be sending all the good vibes we can muster for ya! Hugs and best wishes, Lori
Most Active