THANK YOU SO MUCH ... from Aunt Pam

Redhead_Momma
on 8/29/06 4:50 pm - Monroe, WA
Dear Pam: Just a note,.....I tried to visit you in the hospital, and you had gone home the previous day (Sat). I was trying to wait till you were up to it with the posts we had to the forum by your angel...but I missed you anyway. When you are feeling better, I have a little gift I got for you that I would like to be able to deliver ...when you are up to it. So glad things are getting better....will keep the prayers coming your way for you and now I will add your sister as well. Love ya, Karen in Lynnwood
Aunt Pam
on 8/29/06 5:10 pm - Arlington, WA
Karen, I am so sorry I missed you at the hospital! Your thoughtfulness and those of ohters on these messageboards touch my heart. Pleas e stop by to visit me anytime. I am homebound so I am always home! Except when I have the support group. Debbie became such a wonderful angel for me. I was truely blessed that is for sure. Thanks again! Hugs, Pam
Redhead_Momma
on 8/29/06 10:55 pm - Monroe, WA
Dear Pam: I would love to meet in person....maybe this holiday weekend? If you would please contact me at my email address..... [email protected] maybe we could work something out???? So glad to see you in the upward swing of things Karen
Most Active