THANK YOU SO MUCH ... from Aunt Pam

Aunt Pam
on 8/26/06 8:05 am - Arlington, WA
You will never know how much your thoughts, prayers, and emails have meant to me over the last weeks. I had a tough time in the hospital and spent too long in ICU. I came home and continue to go slowly to encourage my healing. I have a visiting nurse come twice a week who is a lifesaver. I think my disability is slowing down my progress, but I am feeling ever so much better. I have not weighed so I have nothing to report of my loss, but I am compliant in my food intake. I see my doctor the first week in September. I am hoping so much to prepare my self to travel to see my sister, she is really having trouble with her cancer and I need to visit her. Thanks again for all your thoughs........ you have helped in my recovery more than you could ever know! Love, Aunt Pam
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/26/06 8:46 am - Buckley, WA
Pam , I am sorry that you had such a rough time . I sure hope you are on the road to a steady recovery now . I'm glad you're feeling better , now . You had major surgery , so it'll take time for you to recover completely . Where does your sister live ? I hope everything will be okay . I'm sure you will make her feel better . Take care . Kathy
SallyT
on 8/27/06 1:03 pm - Federal Way, WA
ditto.....to everything that Kathy said. Take Care of Yourself!
Aunt Pam
on 8/29/06 5:04 pm - Arlington, WA
Thank you Sally.... your words means so much! Pam
Aunt Pam
on 8/29/06 5:03 pm - Arlington, WA
Kathy, I appreciate your thoughts so much. I am taking my time to heal. You take good care now, hugs, Pam
corapatterson
on 8/28/06 10:18 pm - Lewiston, ID
Soooooooo good to see you smilin' face! Been watching for you to post. Glad to hear you are doing better. I am so sorry to hear of your sister. This has got to be hard for you. Where does your sister live? Is it a long trip? Our prayer are with you and your sister both. Keep us posted in the days to come.
Aunt Pam
on 8/29/06 5:00 pm - Arlington, WA
... my sister lives in Fresno California. thank heavens for phones.... seems like a good visit without the hugs, but better than nothing. Thanks again for your thoughts. Pam
Aunt Pam
on 8/29/06 5:06 pm - Arlington, WA
Cora, how sweet of you. I am doing so mch better - as far as the surgery is concerned. I have been blessed that is for sure! I will get to Fresno to see my sister in the very near future, I know. Thanks again for your thoughts. -Pam
Janna B.
on 8/29/06 9:25 am - Silverdale, WA
Best wishes to you Aunt Pam and your sister! Janna B.
Aunt Pam
on 8/29/06 5:07 pm - Arlington, WA
Janna, thank you so much for such thoughtful wishes! hugs, Pam
Most Active