One year ago today...

auntlorlee
on 8/30/06 2:12 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Mary! Wow, 30lbs from goal... !!! How is life at 2 years out? Do you find yourself struggling at all? I am worried that I will. I have done great so far and don't anticipate any problems but worry that the farther out I get, the more I will want to stray.... I hope not. I have come wayyyy to far to turn back now! Lori
Billie Jo C.
on 8/25/06 4:34 pm - Spokane, WA
Congradulations to you....
auntlorlee
on 8/30/06 2:13 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Billie Jo! Lori
SallyT
on 8/26/06 12:09 am - Federal Way, WA
Nice job! Give yourself a big hug. How Wonderful!
auntlorlee
on 8/30/06 2:13 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Sally! Good luck to you tomorrow! Whoo hoo!!! Lori
lhasaraptormom
on 8/26/06 1:11 pm - Spokane, WA
Hey woman!! Congrats on the loss and only 19 pounds left woohoo!! I am now down to 169 and I am in a size 10. I cannot believe it the smallest size I remember is a 12 and I am past that. I have 29 pounds to goal it seems like it will be so soon the way I am still loosing but thats ok, I did a STUPID thing today I had a slurpee and a muffin and dump dump dump I guess grouchy pouchy showed me... Well watching the game and hangin out I hope you are havin a wonderful vac-a and I look forward to your posts on the walking and such... J
auntlorlee
on 8/30/06 2:16 am - Bellingham, WA
Holy Moly!!!! 169???!!??? You GO girlfriend! I have missed YOU!!! You are doing soooo good! Isn't it an awesome thing to go in and buy size 10's?? I still can't believe that I am wearing 8-10's... It just floors me! I even went and bought a size 6 Levi Strauss Signature jeans at Wally World! They are a little snug yet but they will fit soon! Keep in touch! You are doing great! Lori
kdietsch
on 8/27/06 3:17 pm - Everett, WA
You've come a long way baby!!! Maybe we ought to adopt that ol' cigarette ad. And instead of selling "Virginia Slims" we'll be selling "See ourselves Slim" Here's to you Lori, and here's to all the others on their way! Kelly
auntlorlee
on 8/30/06 2:17 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Kel! And again, WELCOME BACK!!! I agree, WE'VE COME A LONNNNNG WAY BAYYYYBEEEEE! Lori
Janna B.
on 8/29/06 9:29 am - Silverdale, WA
Where has the year gone?? Yikes! I am so proud of you! Hope you are having a fantastic time on vacation!! Best wishes, Janna B.
Most Active