One year ago today...

auntlorlee
on 8/24/06 4:27 am - Bellingham, WA
I was in surgery! I am stopping by for a minute during my vacation to check in and let everyone know that today is my one year surgiversary! What a wild ride it's been! Thanks to you all for the love and support. We are in this together and it's soooo important to give as much support as possible to everyone here. I love you all and wish you nothing but the best! I will be back posting my daily exercise post when I return to work on Monday. Until then, keep those butts up and moving people! Love ya all, Lori 281/161/140 19lbs from goal! 120lbs lost, wearing size 8-10 Lap RNY August 24, 2005 Dr. Au, Group Health
lilacs
on 8/24/06 9:06 am - Marysville, WA
How exciting!! You've done wonderfully well...Congratulations!! Here's to another year of superb health and happiness Linda -208
auntlorlee
on 8/30/06 2:06 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Linda! Lori
KuuipoCloud
on 8/24/06 11:25 am - Oak Harbor, WA
Happy surgi-versary!!! Good for you and way to go!! Michelle
auntlorlee
on 8/30/06 2:07 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Michelle! You were one of the people who truly inspired me wayyy back when! I remember chatting with you about the support group over in Oak Harbor. I was so excited and happy for you when you were approved for surgery! Go**** seems like so long ago now! Take care, Lori
LaDena
on 8/24/06 12:59 pm - Spokane Valley, WA
Congrats!!! Way to go! I hope one day I can post something that says the same.....one year ago.....
auntlorlee
on 8/30/06 2:08 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Dena! Your time will come sooner than you think. It goes by soooo fast! Lori
clegate
on 8/25/06 1:38 am - Shelton, WA
Happy Re-birthday, Lori. I am so excited for you. I have missed your postings but I hope your vacation is nice and relaxing. You must feel so proud of yourself. 19 lbs. from goal! That's amazing. I am a little over 2 weeks post-op and -30 lbs. This is a wonderful life. Carol
auntlorlee
on 8/30/06 2:09 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Carol! You are doing sooo good! It truly IS a wonderful life! Lori
morgansmom
on 8/25/06 1:11 pm
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:-) I am almost two years out and 30 pounds from my goal! I look forward to your exercise posts and will join in, hope your vacation is great! :wave:
Most Active