It's my birthday

Redhead_Momma
on 8/24/06 7:09 am - Monroe, WA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!!!!!!!!! Good luck with the sugar....it is tempting....I know. But you will do great!!1 Enjoy your day and make the most of it.....and just think how wonderful the next one will be!!!! Karen
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/24/06 7:32 am - Buckley, WA
Thanks Karen . You're right my next birthday will be great . I'l be close to goal , I imagine . & feeling great . Kathy
LaDena
on 8/24/06 12:57 pm - Spokane Valley, WA
Wahoooooo! Happy Birthday Kathy!!! Hope you had a great day! Make a wish!
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/25/06 11:06 am - Buckley, WA
I did have a good day . My grandaughter made a fancy cake with her dads girlifrind . Krystal works at safeway bakery . So there were roses & carrots & my name on it . lol . I have never had such a beautiful cake . It even had sprinkles . I guess Kati wanted to put more doo dads on it . Thay on top of getting my surgery date moved . It was great . Today I went & got all my vitamins from Vita Lady . She is great to talk to . She has educated herself so much on the subject . Kathy
Billie Jo C.
on 8/25/06 4:35 pm - Spokane, WA
Many more Happy Birthdays to you Kathy
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/26/06 2:19 am - Buckley, WA
Thanks Billie Jo .
kdietsch
on 8/27/06 3:25 pm - Everett, WA
Happy Birthday-- a little late. Best Wishes for a healthy, happy year! Keep up the good work staying away from sugar and carbs. It is so important! (But hard to do) Take care Kelly
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/27/06 4:19 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks Kelly . I had a really good birthday . I did eat too much cake , but i'm back on the wagon again . Luckily Cake isn't something I even crave . I have been so good at staying away from candy , which is a big downfall for me . The protein shakes are sweet enough that I think they are quenching my normal desire for sugar . Take care . Kathy
Most Active