How's Michelle?

LaDena
on 8/23/06 2:15 pm - Spokane Valley, WA
Hi...I was wondering if anybody has heard from Michelle....Profile: Michelle is getting healthy. Her profile said she was having her tummy tuck this month. I haven't seen any recent posts from her. I e-mailed her and got no reply. I just hope she's doing well. If anybody speaks with her or hears from her please pass on my well wishes.
KuuipoCloud
on 8/24/06 3:28 am - Oak Harbor, WA
I'm sorry, Dena, I didn't get an e-mail from you!! I ended up not having my TT done because I got sick the day before. After lots of testing, we're thinking I may have a pinched nerve in my back (getting an MRI soon) and we aren't sure what else. I'm nauseous and am seeing a GI tomorrow as I've lost almost 20 pounds in the last month. Way too much for being 15+ months out. I'm just not able to eat much. Because of my schedule, I won't be able to have my TT done now until after the first of the year - I'm teaching 3 classes and taking 3 classes. Thank you for your concern! Michelle
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/24/06 7:03 am - Buckley, WA
That's too bad Michelle . I hope everything turns out okay for you . Just what ya needed , huh ? Take care . Kathy
LaDena
on 8/24/06 12:52 pm - Spokane Valley, WA
Michelle, That's too bad. It sounded like you were really ready to do it. But, it's better to be healthy and ready for it in every way. I hear that the TT is worse than the WLS. It was nice to hear from you and I hope that things start to turn around for you soon. Take care! Dena
Most Active