Back in the saddle again.....

kdietsch
on 8/22/06 3:09 pm - Everett, WA
Howdy! Well, it's been almost two months since I've read any posts and posted... I see a lot of names I haven't seen before! Awesome. Lori I found your post at the bottom, are you on vacation or did you give up on the daily exercise post? By the way you LOOK MAHVALOUS DAHLING!! HUBBA HUBBA! I had a great time on vacation, but didn't get as much exercise as I would have liked to. I did get some rowing (great upper body) and some swimming (worked up to 20 laps) and some hiking (not much) and in Portland I was able to ride 14 miles a day (to and from the workshop I attended) so I didn't totally fall off the wagon. I think I am down about 50 pounds. I feel really good, have lots of loose skin, and "the girls" are hanging pretty low! Well I'll be around from now on! Take care! Kelly
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/23/06 6:33 am - Buckley, WA
Sounds like you had a great time , Kelly . You got lots of cardio in , so doesn't sound like you fell off the wagon at all . Kathy
auntlorlee
on 8/24/06 4:24 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey Kelly! Welcome back! Yes, I am on vacation at the moment. I just stopped in to post to the August 2005 board about today being my one year anniversary of my surgery! I can't believe it's been a whole year! Glad to see you are back! I will start my daily exercise post when I return to work on Monday. Take care and congrats on the 50lbs! Lori 281/161/140 19lbs from goal! 120lbs lost, wearing size 8-10 Lap RNY August 24, 2005 Dr. Au, Group Health
Most Active