New member from Spokane WA.

Billie Jo C.
on 8/22/06 4:26 pm - Spokane, WA
Hi Pam and Rebeckah... Looks like we are in the same boat, Rebeckah. I see my Dr. 2 Friday's from now and, it seems like it is taking forever. I have also been doing lots of research. I called my old Dr who I have not seen in a very long time to try and get my medical records but, I was told they destroyed them last year because I was inactive. That was a big let down. So all my past medical history went right out the window...what a waste. I did however get my ER records and that shows a lot of health history. So I think I'm headed in the right direction. I'm sure the surgeon will want me to do other tests that will indicate my health is not up to par as well. Also I'm not sure what the Certificate of approval is for but, maybe there is a Dr who has it and can help get things going for you, sooner? Let me know... If there is a support group here in Spokane I'm sure we will see each other there....till then feel free to send me an E-mail or post here...take care. Billie Jo
Jazwog
on 8/23/06 4:53 am - Medical Lake, WA
Congratulations on making your new move to WLS. You have an awesome dr I know cuz he did mine :: I had my surgery Sept 26th and have lost 80 lbs. You are welcome to look at my website to see what all I went through but if you have any questions or concerns ask me I am just right next door!! :: The support groups are great at Rockwood clinic although I have not been lately and I need to go. I once again missed it this month and I hope to get back there next month, every third thursday is when they meet. Since your so close hopefully we can meet sometime soon!! Its good to have someone you can chat with that is in the same program to help go through something like this, if you want an angel I would love to be that for you, I never got one and it would of been so much more helpful if I had of had one. Hope to hear from you soon.
girlwcurl
on 8/23/06 7:06 am - spokane, WA
ok ladies who is this awesome doc you guys have
Billie Jo C.
on 8/23/06 7:58 am - Spokane, WA
I have not got the pleasure yet of meeting Dr. Rawlings but, I will soon after my appointment. I asked my PCP to refer me to him. From what I have read and heard from a friend he is an awesome DR. When I see him I will get more information on the support groups...I look forward to meeting you all. Just reading some of the warm greeting here on this site makes me very happy to know I'm/we're not alone in all this. Michelle If you could, link me you're website I would love to take a look...I'm in the works of creating one as well. So as soon as I get it done I will provide a link. And each one of you are angels in you're own way. With every word and breath you take, always remember you have made a difference in more ways then one. By being here to support each other says a lot about everyone one of you. Thank you for your support and the kind words you have given to me. Billie Jo
Jazwog
on 8/24/06 5:34 am - Medical Lake, WA
Billie Jo all you have to do is click on my profile at the bottom of my writing here and you will see what I have written.
Jazwog
on 8/24/06 5:33 am - Medical Lake, WA
Dr. Rawlins he is out of Rockwood clinic he looks young but he knows his stuff!!!
Most Active