I may have a problem .

SallyT
on 8/15/06 4:18 pm - Federal Way, WA
Thanks Susan. Time is flying by so fast. Still have that wonderful colonoscopy and EGD to go through. So not looking forward to that. Take Care! Sally
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/17/06 12:12 pm - Buckley, WA
I just posted & it never showed up . I found out this afternoon that my meniscus is torn . I also have degenerative arthritis , which I already knew . I go back on tuesday & he'll probably refer me to an Orthopedic surgeon . That doesn't mean that i'll need surgery necessarily , I hope . I also hope it doesn't screw up my WLS . Kathy
SallyT
on 8/19/06 2:49 pm - Federal Way, WA
Kathy, what bummer news about your knee. And then arthritis on top of that. I will hope and pray that your WLS surgery does not interfere with the knee complication. Best of wishes to you. Keep on truckin! Sally
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/17/06 12:07 pm - Buckley, WA
Well , I do have a problem . Darn it , I have a torn meniscus . The doctors office called today . I hope this doesn't comflict with my WLS . They also said I have degenerative arthritis , which I already knew . I go to the doctor tuesday , to see what he wants to do . I imagine he'll send me to a orthopedic surgeon . I don't know if it'll require surgery , though . Kathy
LaDena
on 8/22/06 12:04 am - Spokane Valley, WA
Kathy, Did you have some appointments on Monday (8-21)? If so how'd it all go...if not forgive my aweful memory. How's the knee? I hope you're feeling better. Have great day! Dena
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/22/06 7:17 am - Buckley, WA
Hi Dena , Yes I did have an appt. yesterday . I had a class at St. Francis , the NWCWL class . It was freezing in there . I enjoyed the class , actually . Alot of it was repeatative , but that was okay . I actually planned on popping in to see you , but it got out at 12:30 , which I figured might be your lunchtime . And I had told my mom I would get my grand daughter , who lives in Federal Way , for her . Courtney is 10 & as quiet as a mouse . I'm so used to the two i'm raising (her cousins) who are rowdy & loud . I had an appt today with my regular doctor , about my knee . SInce I have a meniscus tear I need to see an Orthopedic doctor . I'll see him on September 7th . I could have gotten in this week , but i'm sick of appts & it would have been tomorrow . He's on vacation after that until the 7th . I'm in no hurry . About your memory , don't feel bad . I have an aweful memory . Take care . Kathy
Most Active