Overlake Hospital??

Misty M.
on 8/11/06 5:32 am - Renton, WA
I am having my proximal RNY GB on Tuesday, August 15th, at 7:30 am. Is there anyone else out there going to be in Overlake hospital that day as well? I am alone in this, as my folks are either out of town or working, and my friends can't really be there. I'm just looking to find a friend to talk to! I'm excited and scared. This is the point where I am just plain unsure. I know there is nothing to do know but wait. Thanks everyone!
auntlorlee
on 8/11/06 7:32 am - Bellingham, WA
Hiya Misty! I just wanted to let you know that you have us! I hope someone who lives closer can at least come visit you in the hospital. I wish I could be there for you! Is anyone going to the hospital with you??? I would hate to think you are going all alone.... If I could, I would take the day off and be with you. But unfortunately I can't. Now if your surgery was the following week, I would be there with bells on! I am on vaca that week. Where is Overlake Hospital? Lori
Misty M.
on 8/11/06 7:41 am - Renton, WA
Well, my friends are taking me and several have said they want to visit- but it all depends. Many of my friends want to, but it's kind of hard with jobs and such, because Overlake is in Bellevue. I know when I get home I will have luv from my OH family, though it may take a couple days for me to function...
findinglisa
on 8/13/06 6:05 am - Bothell, WA
Misty, I'm a patient of Dr. Lauter's, and I had my surgery 21 months ago. August 15th is my 40th Birthday! I would love to come to the hospital on Tuesday. Is your surgery at 7:30 AM, or is that when you check into the hospital. I would like to time things to get there about when you'll be moving to your room from recovery. I can also give you my phone number to call me anytime. Send me an e-mail and I'll send you my phone number and get some details. Lisa
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/13/06 10:28 am - Buckley, WA
Lisa , You & people like you are the reason that I love this site . People think nothing of zipping somewhere to be with someone they only know from a website . Debbie came from Chelan to Seattle . On the main board , several people travelled from various places in the US to go to a Canadian OH'ers wedding . Who would of thunk it ? Kathy
Most Active