BrendaO is scheduled Aug 24th..on target with 5% goal

breno
on 8/8/06 10:05 am
IN the event that the second mammogram doesn't show any significant substance beyond collect fatty tissues in density I am on track and ready for Dr. Bock to operate a reconstructive Gastic Bypass with the Lords merciful and ever loving blessing!! Its been a interesting journey already yet my mast is not in full sail...we all set sail differently and begin and end at certain ports..I pray I am equipped through the tools needed and shown how to be successful in this life changing LIFE SAVING event - encouraged and in prayer each day as the date approaches. Blessings and encouragement going out to all who are pending, speedy recovery to those who are on the mend, pull up your anchor and set sail across the deep blue of hope and change, Blessings, BrendaO
Sun Smith
on 8/8/06 11:55 am - Seattle, WA
Brenda - hope and pray your 2nd mammogram shows nothing to worry about. Congratulations on getting the surgery scheduled. Your well on your way to the losing side. Take care, -Pam 320/192/150
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/8/06 4:33 pm - Buckley, WA
Brenda , I hope everything turns out okay with the 2nd mamogram . Of course if you have surgery on Aug 24th all will be perfect . Aug 24th is my birthday . Ever since Pompei erupted on that date , all else has been perfect on that day . lol . ~ Kathy
auntlorlee
on 8/9/06 1:19 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Brenda! I am also a member of the GH Yahoo group. I post in there also. I am sure everything will be fine with your second mammo. I will pray that everything is normal! Congrats on your surgery date! You are getting surgery on my one year surgiversary! Whoo hoo! I will be down visiting Harriet for my one year check up on the 25th. Want a visitor? I could stop by and see ya! Anyhoo... CONGRATS!!!! Lori
breno
on 8/10/06 2:51 pm
I heard I was the only RNY that day so maybe if I am awake you can see if maybe I feel up to a few steps ..? Walking helps move the added gas OUT right? BRENDA
auntlorlee
on 8/11/06 2:17 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Brenda! YES! Walking helps get that nasty painful gas out! And it helps you heal faster. I always felt better after walking. I made quite a few trips around the wing! It just felt good to get out of that bed sometimes too! I will stop by the nurses station after my appt and see if you are up to a visitor. The day after surgery, you might just want to sleep. I know I did. When I was in the hospital, there was another gal there, Debbie, who had surgery the day before me. Her friend/support person was a little over a year out from WLS. She stopped by my room with her before pic. What an amazing transformation! It was nice to see the results of what I had just done to myself. It made the pain that I was in at the time seem way more worth it! I will bring my before pic too so you can see. Not a pretty picture but worth a thousand words! Take care and good luck with the waiting. It can be torture at times! Lori 281/161/140
Most Active