UPDATE: Pam (Aunt Pam) Giecek/ Thoughts From Her Daughter

Debbie D.
on 8/3/06 5:32 pm - Chelan, WA
Thank you everyone for caring! UPDATE: Around 5am, someone will be coming in the ICU to see Pam and plan to wake her to see if she can breathe on her own. I will continue to post her progress. Please keep praying and sending hospital e-mails to Pam Giecek (Aunt Pam) and her family. It is much appreciated. Hosptial Patient Email Service: https://www.overlakehospital.org/patientsvisitors/sendemail/default.aspx Below are thoughts written by RODLEEN, Pam Giecek's daughter, sent to me tonight, 8/03/06 Posted with her permission. WAITING FOR MOM... She is a goddess, my mother full of love. She transitions through to her new life hereon earth. Her will is to succeed. Tomorrow she breathes. In her I believe.
lilacs
on 8/4/06 12:35 am - Marysville, WA
Thank-you Debbie. The poem is beautiful. Pam continues to be in our thoughts and prayers. Linda
auntlorlee
on 8/4/06 2:37 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks for the update Debbie. She is a fighter though and will pull through this. I will keep her in my prayers. Lori
auntlorlee
on 8/4/06 8:08 am - Bellingham, WA
Do we have an update from today??? I am getting worried since we haven't heard anything all day. Lori
Debbie D.
on 8/4/06 8:28 am - Chelan, WA
Hi Lori! I just got done posting them all. Take care, Deb
Most Active