I Have A Surgery Date!

SallyT
on 8/4/06 12:02 pm - Federal Way, WA
Yeehaw! I had my surgeon consultation on August 2nd and my lapband surgery with Dr. Oh is scheduled for October 26th. WOW I am so excited about this news.
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/4/06 2:20 pm - Buckley, WA
That's great Sally . That's just a week after mine . I see Dr. Oh for a follow-up from my Gi test & have my nutrician class next wednesday . It'll be a long day at Dr. Oh's office for me . When do you start your tests ? Keep me posted . Kathy
SallyT
on 8/5/06 7:00 am - Federal Way, WA
Hi Kathy. So far, these are my dates for testing: 8/23 Nutrition Class 8/30 Colonoscopy/EDG 9/1 Ultrasound, etc 9/13 Follow-Up 10/2 Internist 10/16 Pre-Op 10/26 WLS Busy, busy, busy. LOL
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/5/06 2:08 pm - Buckley, WA
It's good that the appts are spaced , because then it doesn't feel like were just waiting . Except you have quite a drive . I can't whine about my 45 minute drive when you have to come from Port Townsend . lol . I'm glad you have a face now . When did you post it ? Kathy
SallyT
on 8/5/06 3:22 pm - Federal Way, WA
And such a fat face I have. LOL I just put it on tonite. Pic was taken back in March up here at Fort Worden State Park. Wendell helped me lots with the pic. He downsized it and sent it back to me for approval. What a nice guy!! The drive to Federal Way every 2 weeks is gonna be very tiring. And Tina from Dr. Oh's office said she tried to bunch them together. Oh Yeah? LOL My Mom and my sisters will love me being there, to help out with my Mom's apt cleaning and errand running. Oh joy, oh joy. Sure wish I had one of those electric cars to drive. HeeHee
auntlorlee
on 8/8/06 5:57 am - Bellingham, WA
Whoo hoo!!!! That's GREAT news Sally! Congrats!! Lori
Most Active