UPDATE - PAM IS IN ICU

Debbie D.
on 8/3/06 6:19 am - Chelan, WA
I spoke with and received a e-mail from Pam's daughter, Rodleen. Pam had a hard night of pain. She is not able to breeth deep enough. She is breathing with a machine in ICU. She was so heavily sudated this morning. The doctors are confident she will be out in her own room soon. Doctor said this is oftan part of the procedure. Pam's family has been reading all the wonderful e-mails to her over and over to surround her with positive energy. They greatly appreciate all yours prayers and support. Please keep praying for her and her family...and please keep those e-mails going to her and her family. All e-mails that I have received, I have forward on to Pam's e-mail address. I too appreciate all the prayers and support. Thank you all for being there. Please send e-mails to: PAM GIECEK www.overlakehospital.org/patientsvistors/sendemail/default.aspx I will keep everyone posted. Debbie Davidson
auntlorlee
on 8/3/06 6:29 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks for the update Debbie. I just emailed Pam again. I had similar problems in the recovery room and then the first night after surgery. I inhaled vomit in the middle of the night and could not breath and panicked. I did get better but I just want to let everyone who is having surgery soon, USE YOUR INCENTIVE SPIROMETER (the breathing thing they give you to take deep breaths and keep your lungs clear)! I developed a fever because I wasn't taking big enough breaths and not using my spirometer as frequently as I should have. I pray that everything works out for her. She is such a sweetheart! Thanks again for the updates! Lori
Debbie D.
on 8/3/06 8:32 am - Chelan, WA
I am SOOO sorry that the above link to e-mail Pam is not working. Please try again with the link below. To: PAM GIECEK https://www.overlakehospital.org/patientsvisitors/sendemail/default.aspx Thanks again for your support and prayers! Deb
lilacs
on 8/3/06 4:30 pm - Marysville, WA
Just sent her an email. Thanks so much for keeping us updated. She's a dear lady and I'm sorry she's having a rough time. Linda
Most Active