Western Washington Lap Band Surgeons :fairy:

Dayna B.
on 8/2/06 1:42 pm - Clearwater, FL
I have reviewed the Washington Surgeon page and looked over several of the patient comments for many of them. I am looking for a Surgeon with a good follow up program and a competitive price as I am self pay. I went to Dr. Ross Fox's informational seminar and have read numerous reviews on him, but he is basically a "scout" now for the other 2 Surgeons in his facility (he'e in his eighties and not performing surgeries anymore). The other two surgeons don't have nearly as many procedures "under their belts" and I would like to read more from previous patients-Can anyone recommend a good surgeon in Western Wa or give me more info about Dr. Fox's co-workers and surgeries?
sammysue78
on 8/2/06 3:24 pm - Seattle, WA
Check out Puget Sound Surgical Clinic, they do lapband for $16,430 including a whole year of nutritionist visits and fills..they're up in Edmonds. http://www.pssurgicalclinic.com/index.php
smittyjulesberg
on 8/3/06 1:37 am - Renton, WA
Hi There- You can also check out the doctors at North West Weight Loss Surgery at http://www.thelapband.com/ There are 3 surgeons here. I'm getting mine done with Dr. Michaelson. They are 16,900 for the lap band surgery. That includes your fills (3-6) and comprehensive care for a year. They are wonderful and have a huge facility in Everett.
Amity L.
on 8/3/06 3:52 am - Mount Vernon, WA
I second Puget Sound Surgical Clinic and Dr Billing and Dr Landerholm. I had GBS but the before/during/after care was phenomenal! I was also self pay and they have helped me with everything they can. Their fee includes a year of follow up care with both the surgeon and the nutritionist.
sammysue78
on 8/3/06 10:33 am - Seattle, WA
Hey--what was your preop diet like? I have an appointment with Melanie in the next couple of weeks, but can you tell me what she had you do? Is it a low-carb diet for one/two/etc weeks? Thanks!
SallyT
on 8/4/06 10:02 am - Federal Way, WA
Hi, I just got scheduled with Dr. Oh for lapband surgery. If you live in Tacoma, I strongly suggest going to St. Francis Hospital in Federal Way or Saint Joseph in Tacoma. Both Dr. Oh and Dr. Srikanth are exceptional bariatric surgeons. Good Luck in your journey.
rayehawk
on 8/7/06 1:00 pm - Eastside Seattle 'burb, WA
Dr. Oh *who works with Young Dr. Fox and Dr. Srikanth* is the best surgeon around! Docs Fox and Srikanth are also good. www.OhToBeThin.com - call and reserve a seat at next info seminar . . . And then come to support group in Puyallup tommorrow (Tues 8/8) at VitaLady.com. 7ish. And best of luck to ya!
Most Active