TT Tuesday!!

KuuipoCloud
on 8/2/06 3:10 am - Oak Harbor, WA
I'm having my tummy tuck Tuesday the 8th and I'm so excited. I'm not very active on the WA board, but I live up in Oak Harbor and am a Navy wife. I had open RNY 5/5/05 and from my surgery date have lost 140 pounds, from my highest weight I've lost 170. I am 5'8" and now weigh around 202 and after my tummy I should be around 185-190. I am, honestly, very happy with that. My body make-up is a larger frame and getting much below that would be too small, I believe. I'm comfortably in a size 14, probably will be a 12 post-op and again, that is perfectly fine and that was my goal from day 1, to fit into a size 12. That was my size when I was about a Freshman in high-school, size 16 when I graduated. I was very active in school: played volleyball, softball, was the school mascot, and was always running and doing something. Last week I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. This was actually triggered by my GBS, so that kind of sucks. However, being at a weight that is good for my body is making it easier for my body to deal with it. It's difficult going from the prison of being 170+ pounds overweight to the prison of hurting 95% of the time, though. I still have a hard time believing that I am in a body size that I can live with. It is just unreal to me!! I'm going to try to be more active here on this board. I've read quite a bit here and you all are a great bunch!! Michelle
auntlorlee
on 8/2/06 4:37 am - Bellingham, WA
Wow Michelle! That is so awesome! I can't wait to have a TT done myself. I am going to start by getting a referral from my GBS surgeon at the end of this month. Hopefully they will give it to me. That sucks about the fibromyalgia. I know people with that and it isn't fun sometimes. Good luck with it. Take care, Lori
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/2/06 2:55 pm - Buckley, WA
You have done so well . Congratulations . Good luck on your TT , Kathy
SallyT
on 8/4/06 9:40 am - Federal Way, WA
I'll say a prayer that your TT goes well! I'm yr neighbor, across the ferry, in Port Townsend. I will be getting a lapband in me in late October. Just found out! So excited. You've done extremely well with yr weight loss. Congrats!
Most Active