HELP!!!

SusanL
on 8/2/06 6:22 am - Somewhere out there, WA
I may have an opportinuty to transfer to another job in CA but want to have my surgery first which at this time isn't schedule until Oct 17. I have read on here that there are others getting approval and earlier dates from other drs. I really did a lot of work when trying to find a dr I felt safe with and love Dr Oh's staff but really want to have my surgery before I leave if I get the job. Should I start looking into another drs office to see if I can get it done sooner? I emailed the Drs office to see if there is anything they can do but haven't received a response yet. If you have any suggestions or referrals please email me.
Debbie D.
on 8/2/06 6:59 am - Chelan, WA
That's a tough one. The best advice I can give you is to follow your instincts. Your instincts are always right. The 2nd advice I would say is to make a list of the pros and cons. It wouldn't hurt to check around. Looking into other options. But overall I strongly believe you know what is best for you. It is always nice to reach out for advice. I wish you luck and much success! Debbie
Jennifer T.
on 8/2/06 1:09 pm - Bellingham, WA
With Dr Lauter in Bellevue I went from insurance submition to surgery in less than a month. No pre-op diet either
Redhead_Momma
on 8/3/06 3:07 pm - Monroe, WA
Jennifer, Any new pics??? or updates as to how much you have lost and how you are doing? Inquiring pre-ops wanna know!!! LOL Karen
Most Active