Prayer request

clegate
on 8/1/06 2:31 am - Shelton, WA
I have to go back in today for additional tests from my mammogram. I lost my mother to breast cancer 15 years ago and I'm scared. Please, say a prayer for me today. My appointment is at 3:50. My surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday. I'm not sure how this will effect that. I need your support, good people. Carol
auntlorlee
on 8/1/06 2:44 am - Bellingham, WA
Consider it done Carol. I wish you lots of luck and am praying for good results. Please keep us posted. Lori
Debbie D.
on 8/1/06 6:17 am - Chelan, WA
You got it Carol! My prayers and thoughts are with you. All my best to ya! Debbie
Debbie D.
on 8/1/06 8:48 am - Chelan, WA
Hi Carol, It's me again. It is almost time for your appointment and I wanted to let you know that I have said another prayer for you. My paturnal grandma also past away from breast cancer a few years ago. I do understand how you feel. Thinking of you, Debbie
PinkFlamingoes
on 8/1/06 11:19 am - Buckley, WA
Carol , I really hope everything turns out okay . Prayers said . Please let us know how it went . Kathy
corapatterson
on 8/1/06 11:32 pm - Lewiston, ID
We all pray for you Carol. I too had to back for additional testing one time, and it turned out fine and my prayer is the very same for you. Keep us posted and let us know. We are all around you and supporting you.
Most Active