August 1st Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 8/1/06 2:50 am - Bellingham, WA
Wow, time flies when you are having fun! Sorry about the lack in posting guys/gals! I just have been so busy that I haven't had time to post anything other than replies! Sheeeoooottt! I was planning on walking today-Friday. I went to get my walking shoes last night... and low and behold.... Ms. Maggie had chewed off the laces! Little brat! She has a real shoe/shoelace fetish! She had chewed up one pair of basketball shoes (grrr ) and several laces. I know we need to keep them up and not in her sight but sometimes we forget. My daughter left my bedroom door open yesterday morning and she found my shoes! Oh well... at least it was only the laces! So I will buy new laces today and start my 3 days straight of walking tomorrow. One more day won't hurt, it doesn't help, but it won't hurt either! So what are you all gonna do to move yer butts today? Get out there and enjoy this beautiful place we call home! Lori
Michelle_h
on 8/1/06 10:36 pm - seattle, WA
I walked a bit yesterday, still slowly, because my incisions still hurt quite a bit. I also went and started pricing bicycles. My 40 pound reward to myself may be a bicycle, but I haven't ridden a bike in 6 years, and I was very wobbly. My dad offered I could have his old bike, so I may use that for the rest of the summer and see if I actually USE it. Bikes are expensive! So it's good to know I'll use the investment. Today I have a job interview, and will walk to and from the bus Michelle
sassy
on 8/2/06 8:33 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
i walked 2 1/2 miles, mostly uphill. The loop around the house is exactly a mile, and the weather has finally calmed down a little, so we walk in the evenings. Better than nothing....
Most Active