Rant: Sugar free instant Jell-O pudding.

sammysue78
on 7/30/06 10:40 am - Seattle, WA
Eww, I tried to be good and buy SF pudding, and not only did I buy instant (yuck) but it was SO SO nasty (double yuck). They need to make it with splenda. That's all, just wanted to rant. Anyone know of any good SF puddings? I love pudding, but this was nasty!
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/06 9:33 pm - Yakima, WA
How about homemade pudding? It's not hard to do and tastes MUCH better. Here's Splenda's banana pudding recipe http://www.splenda.com/recipe_detail.jhtml;jsessionid=3U2LOHQJH2OI0CQPCAOSUYYKB2IIWNSC?id=splenda/recipes/library/de_banpudding.inc Here's a bunch of sugar-free pudding recipes. I can't 'attest' for them, but they look worthy of playing with http://solitarydancer.wordpress.com/tag/desserts/jellopudding/ Good luck! Email Kraft and complain - I did - if enough people do, maybe they'll take the hint!
Michelle_h
on 7/31/06 7:27 am - seattle, WA
that's so funny, because I made some SF, FF pudding yesterday, and really like it! But mine was cook and serve, and I added two mushed bananas to it, so it changed the flavor to that of banana cream pie! mmm.. with a table spoon of lite cool whip, it was heaven !!! Michelle
KuuipoCloud
on 7/31/06 7:45 am - Oak Harbor, WA
See, I really enjoy SF pudding, I just can't do the milk - tears me up. I have made it a time or two with vanilla soy milk and it doesn't have the same consistency but it's still good. Michelle
PinkFlamingoes
on 7/31/06 11:27 am - Buckley, WA
I'll have to try making the homemade splenda pudding . I used to make homemade pudding & it was so good . I also have heard that the cooked type sugar free jello pudding is better than the instant . I used to eat the sf pudding already in cups & liked it especially the chocolate .
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/06 3:50 pm - Yakima, WA
The cooked is definitely 1000000% better The only way I can eat the instant is to blend it first into warm milk (heated in the micro) so it dissolves all the way - or folded into cool whip - no milk. Weird. I love the newer prepackaged cups though. Yummm! Caramel flavor is my fav
Moooviest
on 7/17/07 7:19 am - North Bend, WA
Tooter: I haven't posted for well over a year but I am having some "issues".  Could you e-mail me so we could talk?   My basic issue (of late) is having my thigh lift.  My PS (who did my belt lipectomy) wasn't encouraging as to my expected results, the HUGE pain I will be going through (equal, he said, to my belt lipectomy), added with the cost (more than $10,000). I know you had EVERYTHING done and would relish some imput.  I am feeling VERY depressed right now. Paula 279/138 (regained -- am now 175)
Tina P.
on 8/1/06 8:52 am - Mill Creek, WA
I have bought the already packaged SF Pudding (Jell-O) and it was delicious... good luck!
Most Active