July 28th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 7/28/06 2:49 am - Bellingham, WA
Hello all you lovely Washingtonians! How is everyone doing? I am finally back from being MIA for the last week or so! My pink eye is gone! Yahooooo! Yeah for me! I was down for the count for a few days. Yucko! But now I am back and feeling great! So how has everyone been doing the last week? Still out there moving your butts? I haven't done any exercising since I was sick. It's time to get back on that horse! Next week I am going to hit the pavement again and walk 4 days! I can't wait! So what are you all gonna do to move your butts today? Whatever it is, enjoy it while we still have sun. Supposed to rain this weekend. I miss the sun already! Take care and keep up the good work! Lori 281/164/140 24 lbs to goal!
Michelle_h
on 7/28/06 9:14 am - seattle, WA
I'm a week out of post-op, and had a bad experience with constipation that lead to a rectal tear (sorry, TMI) so I'm moving around pretty slowly, due to pain. BUT... I uh.. went to the doctor today, so moved around, and walked around for 30 minutes while waiting for a perscription to be filled. Tomorrow, its my SIX YEAR wedding anniversary. Since intimacy and food are BOTH out of the options...DH is going to pack a picknic full of mushies/liquids for me, and we are going to the Camlann Medival Faire and walk round, out in Carnation! So, that's my weekend exercize until I can move easier! Michelle
Debbie D.
on 7/28/06 9:32 am - Chelan, WA
Hi Michelle! That is great that you had your surgey. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Don't over do it too much. Glad to hear that you are home. Now for the healing process! And a very Happy 6th Anniversary to you and you husband! Take good care of yourself! Debbie
Aunt Pam
on 7/28/06 4:53 pm - Arlington, WA
Michelle, oh my, a tear down there... OUCH!!!! You take it easy and no sudden moves! Ummm.... do you get stitches? Wear a bandage? ummmmm never thought of that before. Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary! Intimacy is defined many ways.... wow going to a Medival Faire, that is very romantic! Have fun! Don't drink too much unless you know where the restrooms are! HA ha ha Hugs, Aunt Pam
Debbie D.
on 7/28/06 9:22 am - Chelan, WA
Hey Lori. Glad to see your up and moving! I had been wondering why you haven't posted lately. Pink eye is the pits I had it a quite a few times back in high school. My contacts got infected every time I would wear them and finally I was told I had to get new ones because they were contaminated! I also learned not to share make up. Your new picture looks great just as the last one. Keep up the great work Lori. You have done so good! Bravo! Debbie
Aunt Pam
on 7/28/06 4:48 pm - Arlington, WA
Lori, so glad to hear that you are back in the swing of "life after pink eye." Gosh you are so close to goal... I am so proud of you!!!! I am ready for the rain, atleast my brownish green grass needs it badly. No sports games this weekend? Seems like you are always on the move. Can't wait to read your pavement nitting reports next week... keep up the great job! As for me, I am in high pain level mode these past days, so not much but doing my stretching this week. I have my wls surgery next Wednesday, so I am busy preparing my brain for it. Hugs, Pam
cheryl D.
on 7/30/06 6:23 am - bellingham, WA
I am 4 1/2 years out and we got 2 new baby calves to nurse off our 2 nanny goats. My husband took care of the goats for the most part but because of his work I deal will the calves nurseing every am and pm. I lost 2 pounds this last 2 weeks. Wish I could say they were 2 new pounds, but not. Bet this is the most diffrent way to move your butt you get! And I mean move your butt if you don't want to get butted!!
auntlorlee
on 7/31/06 2:09 am - Bellingham, WA
That is too funny Cheryl! Every bit of moving your butt counts! Whoo Hoo! Lori
Most Active