Im waiting for the insurance

Cynthia_G.
on 7/27/06 2:52 pm - moses lake, WA
this is my first posting to this site Im waitung forthe Doc's offisce to send the paper work the insurance:p
PinkFlamingoes
on 7/27/06 2:58 pm - Buckley, WA
Welcome Cynthia . This is a great place to get lots of information & meet many great people . Kathy
Cynthia_G.
on 7/27/06 3:03 pm - moses lake, WA
Hi Kathy thanks Im so very nervous about this whole insurance thing have you gotten approval yet ? cynthia
PinkFlamingoes
on 7/27/06 4:07 pm - Buckley, WA
Well Cynthia , I'm one of the lucky ones who have sucky insurance . I have to self pay . I had already secured a home equity loan to add on to my tiny house . It was meant to be , I swear . Because , yes i'll be paying for it for quite a while , but at least I have that option . Now instead of adding on to my house . I'm adding on to my life . I'm scheduled for October 19th , but i'm hoping for earlier . Kathy
Aunt Pam
on 7/27/06 3:33 pm - Arlington, WA
Cynthia, hope you hear back from your insurance company quickly. Sometimes it seems they take their own sweet time. Welcome to the site. There are so many wonderful people - at so many different times in their wls journey that there is always some good words to learn by or gain insight or offer support to. Welcome. Hugs, Aunt Pam
Cynthia_G.
on 7/27/06 3:45 pm - moses lake, WA
Thanks for your kind word good luck on you wls journy Cynthia
auntlorlee
on 7/28/06 2:45 am - Bellingham, WA
Welcome to the Washington Board Cynthia! Just wanted to wish you lots of luck on your insurance. It can be a real BEAR! Take care and keep us posted! Lori
Debbie D.
on 7/28/06 9:10 am - Chelan, WA
Welcome Cynthia. I have found such great help here from members and such great support. I have Medicaid and they have such strict criteria to meet in each one of the the stages you have to be approved for for each one. I know that I may very well face a deniel letter like some others have. I have started gaining information in case I do have to one day appeal. Hopefully everything will run smooth for you and you won't have to worry about it. But I want you to know that if you happened to get denied that there is still hope. I will pray for it all to work out for you. Lots of luck and let us know how it goes. Take care, Debbie
Redhead_Momma
on 7/29/06 5:52 pm - Monroe, WA
Welcome to the Board! The best place to get information and make new friends!!! Karen
Jazwog
on 7/30/06 4:24 am - Medical Lake, WA
Congratulations on your new adventure!!! You have a great doctor I had him :: He is awesome you couldn't be in better hands!! If you have any questions don't hestiate to ask!!! Check my profile out if you want!!
Most Active