Confirmed - Vancouver Support Meeting

tulipberry999
on 7/23/06 11:12 am - Vancouver, WA
All, I will not be able to attend this meeting due to some personal conflicts, however since a few people wanted to come to the meeting I really encourage you to meet without me. This meeting is about you and your support, and I hope you can have a great meeting this Tuesday! Kimberly ************************************************************ A support meeting for post-op bariatric patients, regardless of procedure or surgical affiliation. Meets on the Fourth Tuesday of each month from 7-8:30pm in Conference Room B, Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital, 2211 NE 139th Street Vancouver, WA 98686. Conference Room B is located on the 3rd floor of the hospital. You can access the room via the skybridge from the 4th floor of the parking garage. Take the skybridge to the hospital (which lands you on the 2nd floor of the hospital). Take the stairs or elevator to the 3rd floor and Conference Room B is located near the cafeteria. July 25th, 2006 August 22nd, 2006 September 26th, 2006 FACILITATOR: Kimberly Berry For more information about the support group or your chronic condition, call the Legacy Community Health Education at 360-487-1020. Legacy Health System, a non-profit organization, includes Emanuel Hospital & Health Center, Emanuel Children's Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital & Medical Center, Meridian Park Hospital, Mount Hood Medical Center, Salmon Creek Hospital, Legacy Clinics & CareMark/Managed Healthcare Northwest PPO. Legacy Health System is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. (c) 2006 As a part of Legacy Health System, Legacy Community Health Education Services provides logistical support for this group. We are not responsible for speakers or content.
Most Active