Looking for a Psychologist in Renton or Kent Washington

dottiern
on 7/21/06 5:24 pm - Robinson, WA
Does anyone have any infomation they would like to share. I already checked OH home page no luck. I would really appreciate your input. Thanks, Dottie
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/06 5:57 pm - Yakima, WA
Aunt Pam
on 7/22/06 7:54 pm - Arlington, WA
Dottie, be sure to read the posting about the Psychologists. (I just looked at some of the doctors reviews and found some like- Guy Oram in Kirkland has a great review.. but some others are not so favorable.) Purhaps your WLS doctor could suggest some that they use????? Good luck! Hugs, Aunt Pam
dottiern
on 7/24/06 3:45 pm - Robinson, WA
Hi Pam, Thanks for the information. However; I already called a person from the postings and received a negative respond. She was cold and curt. She seemed to be disinterested. I do not want to be involved with anyone who has a negative attitude about WLS. Thanks, Dottie
domaco
on 7/23/06 6:36 am - EAST WENATCHEE, WA
there is a Doctor Petek in Federal Way who did my psych eval. for lap band.
SallyT
on 7/23/06 2:28 pm - Federal Way, WA
Hi, my sister goes to Dr. Petek and she absolutely adores him. However, she tells me he is retiring in a few months. But call his office anyway. I believe there is a Dr. Dunn in Renton. My psych used to work with him. He seems very nice. I never went to him, but always saw him in my psych's office. Good Luck to you. Sally
dottiern
on 7/24/06 3:53 pm - Robinson, WA
Hi Sally, Thank you very much for your information. I will call Dr. Dunn's office. Do you have his phone number? if not what is his first name or what clinic does he work out of? Thanks, Dottie
SallyT
on 7/24/06 5:04 pm - Federal Way, WA
Hi Dottie, I sent you an email from yahoo.com for Kent doctors. I'm sorry, but I found out Dr. Dunne only sees children. Didn't mean to lead you in the wrong direction. I apologize. I hope your search goes well. Sincerely, Sally
dottiern
on 7/24/06 5:40 pm - Robinson, WA
Hi Sally, That's okay thanks anyway. I'll check for Kent doctors Dottie
Most Active