plastics questionssss

sassy
on 7/20/06 3:14 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
since i got to germany i have started looking into getting all this extra baggage removed, but my question is, what is considered fat and what is considered extra skin?? and if there is fat will they still do it??? my tummy isnt flat because of all the extra hanging stuff, but should i keep working on trying to flatten my tummy or let the surgeons do it? it seems no matter how much i exersize it wont go away... which makes me think i wont be able to do it on my own... *sigh* i dunno, im all confused on this... and how does one go about getting bewbies removed from their arms?????? i swear my arms have bewbies!!!! and they sag bad!!!!!! my body is a jumbo pile of hangin stuff i cant seem to get rid of. i have wrinkles and baggage, but the cool thing is, i can pick it up and see my oh so wonderful girlish figure underneath it all... yeah its sick too, but it makes me get excited because i have expectations that once they do their thing i will be that size, but will i?? or will they only take a little?? and what about pregnancy afterwards?? will it be an issue?? because ive heard both ways... i do want more kids but i also think i can get things started like with my bewbie arms and pittiful saddlebags... but i dont know if i should. oh and another question for the ladies.... do your bewbies, well... if caught in the right position, i think mine might come back and smack me in my face... i mean, i dont have much at all, but wow... i thought about having them picked back up, but then i would have like a cups, and i cant deal with that lol im barely a c and thats a sorry lookin c. if i had an enhancement would i be able to nurse? lol as you can see im goin crazy over here with all these questions, and when i went to see my pcp he told me we only had 20 minutes and he couldnt solve all my problems in 20 minutes, which i agree with, but i need advice, answers, does and doesnts... something?? anyone wanna pick a question and run with it??? lol thanks!
ncarter11
on 7/20/06 4:10 am - Edmonds, WA
Renee! I don't know the answers to ANY of your questions, but I was so tickled to see you pretty face, I had to reply! You look marvelous in that pretty dress - last pic on your profile! ok - so I know they will remove fat with the skin. I've seen pics. I think I read in someone's profile they had like 12 lbs of skin (with fat) removed from tummy. How are you? Where in Germany are you? I lived there several years ... a really small AF detatchment in Memmingen and then for a while in Ramstein. Hugs! Nancy
sassy
on 7/20/06 9:24 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
we are actually right by ramstein, we live on vogelweh, but stationed at meisau. how are you?? long time no talk!!!! my yahoo is reneelynnbryant if you ever feel like chatting with an old stranger :D
PinkFlamingoes
on 7/20/06 1:24 pm - Buckley, WA
Renee , You cracked me up . Arm bewbies . I have seen lots of before & after stomach shots & they will remove lots of skin & quite a bit of fat . You might want to wait until you're done having babies to do the bewbie enhancement . The arm thing should be fine though . That picture of you & your hubby is cute . Kathy
bplamport
on 7/25/06 8:38 pm - Bellevue, WA
you need to go for a consultation with a plastic surgeon, they are the ones with all the answers. i do know that they can remove a lot of fat with the skin. however you should do some real soul searching about having more children because if your skin is anything like mine, stretch marks galore, then the elastisity is pretty limited and if you get the surgery and then have children you may need another procedure afterwards. another thing to think of is that if you can get the surg paid for by insurance, they won't pay for it twice. good luck and don't worry the surgeons can work miracles.
sspev
on 1/29/07 9:25 am - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Hi Renee, I was just looking back at the WA board, and saw your thread about plastics! How great to hear from you again -- I always enjoyed reading your encouraging posts! I have to return to work this week -- I've been home recuperating from an LBL that I had 12/11. I'm so glad I did it, even though I'm not yet at goal, and I still will be getting rid of more weight. In fact, just yesterday I posted some pre and post LBL photos to my profile, if you want to check them out (be warned, they're graphic). If you haven't already, please check out the plastic surgery forum -- you'll find many questions, and answers! Take care, Renee, and let us hear from you again! Susan
Most Active