July 18th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 7/18/06 6:49 am - Bellingham, WA
Geez, it's been 5 whole days since I posted! I think that is a record! We had fun over in Spokane. My daughter's team took 3rd out of 12 teams. It was hotter than heck so I didn't walk. And it was kinda in a crappy neighborhood. So... no real exercise this weekend. But... I did manage to lose a couple of lbs! Today I walked 2 miles at lunchtime. Felt good to get back out there. It is realllly muggy here so I sweated like a pig! I am down to 166 on the scale. Have been since Sunday evening. So... I think I am officially outta the 170's! Whoo hoo! So what are you all gonna do to move your butts today? Get out there and GET PHYSICAL!!! Weeeeee! Take care and lots of hugs to you all, Lori 281/166/140 26 lbs to goal.... YAHOOOO!
bluesmummy
on 7/18/06 4:15 pm - Sammamish, WA
did you know that pigs can't sweat? wonder why they came up with that saying. sorry weird trivia...my head at 11pm the night before surgery and I'm getting technical. tells you where my brain levels out to when completely exhausted. Great job on getting to the 160's!!! I can't wait to be there!!! and how cool about your dd's team! how much fun!! I sure miss those days. my butt moving day consisted of shopping at 7 different stores, taking my 25lb 11 month old in and out of strollers and carseats each and every freakin time. then running between stores and I took several long walks in between. I had to take care of all the last minute shopping for bdays and such before my surgery tomorrow. have a great weekend! and I'll see you on the LOSING side tomorrow!!! woohoo!!!
Michelle_h
on 7/19/06 8:11 am - seattle, WA
Good Luck Elizabeth!
ncarter11
on 7/20/06 2:44 am - Edmonds, WA
YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO GOAL!! Only 26 lbs!! That's is AWESOME!! Keep up the good work. What size are you in now? Are you loving it? I've moved plenty this week. I did my first triathlon (Seafair) of the season on Sunday - beat all my times (except transitions) from the Danskin last year! That was a cool surprise. I biked home (29 miles) afterwards. I was whooped and shuffled around for the rest of the day. I have felt depleated energy wise, since. I walked 3 miles on Monday, biked 9 miles and swam .5 on Tuesday. Yesterday we biked I90 bridge. It's a short, but hilly 5 miles. My muscles burned. Tonight we are supposed to bike I don't know how many miles and then run 3.1. I'm tired thinking about it. I usually feel pretty high energy - like I can do anything. The sluggish feeling has me a little down. I bet my body is trying to tell me something. Thanks for keeping this going, Lori! Nancy
Most Active