TGIF (for me) July 13th exercise post

auntlorlee
on 7/13/06 4:31 am - Bellingham, WA
Today is my Friday! Yeah! We are driving over to Spokane for a basketball tournament tomorrow. My daughter plays, not me! It is about a 6 hour drive for us. It will be long and boring but worth it. I haven't gotten any exercise in this week! I feel crappy about that. But...our hotel is 1.5 or so miles from the tournament facility so I think I am just gonna walk over. They have 3 games on Saturday so I might walk to the games, but ride back. That would be about 4.5 miles for the day so not too shabby! Ya never know.. I might walk to and from all 3! So what are you all gonna do to move your butts today? I am gonna walk! I brought my walking shoes for once! Take care, Lori 281/169-170/140
Michelle_h
on 7/13/06 5:56 am - seattle, WA
I have plans tonight at 6, so I probably won't get much exercize done. HOWEVER - I AM going to do my crunches, squats, leg lifts and arm weights. I have an exercize ball and a neat camping mat that I use to do any floor exercize. May not be super-exercize ---- but better than nothin! Michelle It's TGIF for me too!! 4 day weekend! (but monday I go to the "stick-a-camera-down-your-throat" doctor. AKA the gastroenterologist (or whatever) for my Endoscopy. I'm telling myself it'll be a piece of cake. But honestly... I'm nervous.)
auntlorlee
on 7/13/06 6:03 am - Bellingham, WA
Michelle, it IS a piece of cake. They give you really good drugs to relax you. I was gagging a bit but couldn't really feel it because I was so high! I mean, I was almost to the point of being asleep. I was fortunate to have it done on my bday a couple of years ago... j/k about being fortunate of course! Don't sweat it darlin! Lori
SallyT
on 7/13/06 9:49 am - Federal Way, WA
You'll be just fine. Let us know how the procedure went.
Michelle_h
on 7/14/06 1:06 am - seattle, WA
I was good! I went to the gym last night around 8, walked for 30 min, then did 20 minutes of weights. I'll probably do the same thing this morning! Michelle
Most Active