Tuesday July 11th exercise post

auntlorlee
on 7/11/06 1:37 am - Bellingham, WA
Wow, have I been slacking lately! I apologize to everyone for not posting yesterday! I have not been sleeping well the last few nights and am soooo tired... I feel like I could sleep for days!!! How is everyone else doing? Getting at least 30 minutes of moving your bodies every day??? I haven't the last few days... But today I am walking 2 miles. I have pledged to myself that I would do it for the next 3 days in a row. I have 6 weeks until my one year check up. My goal is to lose 20lbs by then to make it to my first goal of 150lbs. If I am going to even come close to that, I have got to make an honest effort to exercise more. My daily food intake is fine. I am eating about 850 calories a day consistently. I don't eat carby foods or sugary foods. I stick to mostly protein, veggies and fruit. My water intake could be better but overall, it's ok. So that leaves EXERCISE! I don't know if I will lose the whole 20 but I am sure gonna try. I know I have all of your support to do it! So what are you going to do to move your butts today? Whatever it is, remember we are all in this together and are here to support each other no matter what!!! Take care, Lori 281/169/140-150
Michelle_h
on 7/11/06 2:28 am - seattle, WA
I may try to go and walk around greenlake (or at least part-way!) after work, depending on my energy levels It's a 3 mile walk, so we'll see!! But its so pretty, it's like eye candy while I walk! Michelle 275/255/160-goal
clegate
on 7/11/06 7:52 am - Shelton, WA
I walked last night with husband, daughter, dog and neighbor's dog (who was not invited). It was nice though. I haven't done anything yet today but it's still early. We usually go after dinner. I have to contend with painfull joints and feet since I'm still pre-op. I'm trying though. Lori, I saw your new pics. Wow, you look wonderful. You're going to make the 20. Keep posting those pictures, they help me stay motivated. Thanks. Carol
auntlorlee
on 7/12/06 3:43 am - Bellingham, WA
Awww thanks Carol! I appreciate your kind words. I too get motivated when I check out the before and after pics, which I need to get my butt busy and get an after pic now that I have lost 114lbs!. It helps me believe that someday I will reach my goals too! Lori
Michelle_h
on 7/12/06 2:29 am - seattle, WA
I did drag myself to greenlake and walked around it in about 50 minutes (3 miles) shaved 10 minutes off, it usually takes me an hour. I tried to get DH to come, but he's lazy, and wanted to play video games. Kinda hit me as a shock to see how much weight he's gained since he left the military. I only weigh 20 pounds more than him right now. It astonished me to find out. Today (Wed.) I'm not sure what I'll do. Maybe my weights routine at home. I'm really REALLY tired today, so we'll see what I can manage after work. Michelle 275/255/160-goal
ncarter11
on 7/12/06 3:03 am - Edmonds, WA
KUDOS you guys for all your exercise! Doesn't it feel great after you are done? You all are doing fabulous. I'm keeping up with my training... today the body is saying rest. I think I might. I did go do the Chuckanut Footrace last Saturday. It was a beautiful trail! Hugs and wellness and blessings to all! Nancy
Michelle_h
on 7/12/06 4:17 am - seattle, WA
What trail did the footrace use?
ncarter11
on 7/12/06 7:04 am - Edmonds, WA
The Interurban from Fairhaven to Larrabee State Park. Beautiful! Have you been on it?
Michelle_h
on 7/12/06 8:24 am - seattle, WA
No, I haven't been on that trail! Sounds really nice! I've been looking for some new places to walk, I'll deffinately Check it out. Michelle
Most Active